🐟 chapter 35

The next morning came quickly for jungkook. He was wide awake as soon his alarm went off jumping out of bed.
He was excited, he was done within a minute with getting dressed. Jungkook went downstairs and opened the curtains. He smiled seeing the sea. It was time again, to welcome him again.

Now he stood on the beach in his swimming shorts. Yes he came prepaired. Without hesitation he walked into the sea till his hips.

"Taehyung!" he called out. He waited feeling the cold water around his legs.  It took longer than he expected...But there he was. His head popped out of the water.

"jungkook!" he said and smiled. He went back underwater and swam closer he grabbed jungkooks extended hand who then pulled him up.

"were you in the open waters?" jungkook asked while he sat down in the water and pulled the merman on his lap.

"uhm...No, i was here" taehyung said and his smile dissapeared.

"whats wrong?" Jungkook asked he could see something was bothering the boy.

"well...Uhm, there.." taehyung thought if je should say it or not. "there was this man last night"

"oh" jungkooks smiled also faded. He had seen that man, hearing this he began to think if he made the wrong choice to not do something else. "whats with him?"

"not sure, but i didnt know him." taehyung flapped his tail a bit making the end come out of the water. "when i was swimming towards the beach he was standing there. And i think we made eye contact...Im afraid he saw me, he was scary"

"he shouldnt be here. I dont think he will return, this beach is my private property"

"okay" taehyung decided to believe Jungkook, he didnt have anyone else to trust like he trusted Jungkook. The first human he saw as kind and trustable, the first he fell in love with. The one that promised to not hurt him

And so far jungkook stayed loyal to his words. Taehyung would follow this human everywhere. Even if it was far away from the sea..

"lets swim? You still need to stay here for a bit."

"i would love that!" taehyung said and smiled again.

"i will then come back here so we can have a little picnic as breakfast together"

-

"catch me if you can!"

"Tae thats unfair!" jungkook complained when taehyung went underwater. The boy popped up a few meters away and laughed.

"oh okay, i see" Jungkook grinned and then started swimming. Getting underwater.

Taehyung yeloed when jungkook came closer and quickly swam away from him. He looked back and still saw jungkook underwater.

How can he stay under this long?

Is he okay?

He was getting worried.

Go up!

Taehyung knew jungkook couldnt hear him when he spoke. He wasnt a merman like him. So the young boy quickly swam back to jungkook and waved him to go up.
But then jungkook smiled and grabbed the boy holding him tightly as he swam up to get air.

"j-jungkook! That not funny!" taehyung shouted. Jungkook laughed while trying to catch his breath. He couldnt remember ever holding his breath for this long.

"got you"

"thats not fair!"

"we were both not playing fair today. Yet i still won"

"no you didnt. You played with my feelings. I really got worried!"

"hmm i know love" jungkook said and then released the boy from his grip. Taehyung frowned looking mad.
"dont be angry" he said grabbing the boys hand and give it a kiss.

"dont kiss my hand" taehyung said.
Jungkook looked up. "kiss my lips"

"oh, i like that" jungkook grinned and connected their lips. He didnt care that he could taste the salt of the seawater on their lips. It reminded him that this wasnt a ordinary love between two people. It was a love between a human and a merman.

Land and sea.

"im hungry" taehyung said after they parted.

"then i will make us the breakfast. I will be back in a bit" jungkook said.

"let me swim you to the shore" taehyung offered and grabbed jungkooks hand.
"ready?"

Jungkook gave. Nod and then they went under water. Taehyung was very fast. Jungkook looked amazed at the boys blue tail which moved so strongly amd elegant through the water. Taehyung was beautiful, everything of him was just beautiful.

Within a few seconds they reached the shore and jungkook walked out. Taehyung waved at him and decided to go get something while he waited.

-

Jungkook sat down at the end of the docks placing the tray with breakfast down next to him.

He saw the water move signaling movement. And there he was. His boyfriend Taehyung.
The boy wiped his hair back and held his hand up.

"look!" taehyung said when he came back above water. He held a hand full with seaweads. Placing them next to the eggs. "this is my breakfast"

"looks...Great" jungkook chuckled looking at the wet water plant.

"please try it"

Jungkook looked at taehyungs big blue eyes that were waiting. He never ate seawead from the sea like that but for taehyung he will try it. So he grabbed one of the plants and ate it.

It tasted letterly like the sea.

"and? and?"

"its nice, but very salty"

"oh, right...Hm" taehyung pouted and grabbed the rest of the seawed stuffing it in his mouth. "lets not eat my food then"

Jungkook chuckled and opened one of the boiled eggs. He handed it to taehyung with a spoon.

"i have only one hand..." taehyung said.

"ah right, here" jungkook decided to just feed taehyung the egg.
It was a great morning for both, they could get used to this.

---

I want go give you all a big tight hug

Thank you for reading, see you again in next update!
🌼🌼🌼