🐟 chapter: 54

"why?" hoseok asked as he looked at Jungkook.

"i have a problem"

"what is it?" the brown haired sighed and sat down on his desk. Jungkook had came over the next day to explain why he needed hoseok's help. Why he needed to go back...

"someone took Taehyung"

"taehyung?!" Hoseok was shocked. "you should tell the police if its kidnapping" hoseok wasnt that happy and open to just join jungkook again like that. He was done with it, just like the younger.

"no police, i know who it is. I just...I need to do this. And i know i can trust you" jungkook said. He will have to explain the problem to hoseok. He cant have the police know that taehyung is a merman. If Khan was really keeping the boy in that aquarium it will be too obvious

"why?"

"taehyung isnt exactly human..."

"then..What is he?" Hoseok asked a bit puzzled. When he saw the boy he looked perfectly human.

"he is from the sea. He is a merman. I cant have the police do this. No one should see him like that"

Hoseok sighed. "are you for real?"

"i am dead serious Hoseok"

"how come you didnt tell me earlier?"

"he didnt want to"

"i know you dont lie often so i will believe you. But i wont tell my thoughts untill i have seen it with my own eyes." hoseok had no idea how to proces this new information and what to think of it.

"please help me...And taehyung. I cant have that man use him for whatever he is planning"

"well....For this ONE time okay, no more after this. Im done" hoseok stated clearly and walked around the table to the drawers under his desk.

"yea yea i know, just this time. Its the last i promise."

"tell me your plan" hoseok sat down as he looked in the drawer. Seeing his gun that he had stored away.

-

"did he eat?" Khan asked one of his men.

"no, he is refusing to"

"brat" Khan sighed and waved the man off. "leave and make sure he eat"
He couldn't sell a dead merman.
Khan turned on his computer. "now lets find a bidder"

-

Taehyung havent moved since this morning. Moving was exhausting. The chain that Khan had wrapped around his tail were heavy and blocking his movements. He stared sadly at the dead fish he got offered this morning.

Will he end up like them?

Dead and empty on the rocks waiting to be eated or dissolve in the water..

No he cant die, he needs to see Jungkook again.....Wait...Jungkook...mayan...No..

Taehyung sighed and rolled on his back. He missed how things were when he was with Jungkook. He really made a mistake running away, but he lied. The human lied.

*tap tap*

He heard tapping on the glass and opened his eyes again. he saw a man stand there. he pointed at the dead fish. "eat up" he said. but taehyung refused and turned his back to the man. the man scoffed and walked up the stairs. opening the lid of the aquarium he grabbed the chain that was locked around a pole and pulled it. taehyungs eyes widen when he felt he was being pulled up. and soon he was out of the water, laying on the top of the glass aquarium.

"you need to eat. boss cant sell a dead fish" the man said and grabbed a fish he pressed it against taehyungs lips. the boy looked away. "fucking eat!" the man said annoyed and grabbed the boys chin. but taehyung was quick and bit the man's finger with his teeth, making sure he was tasting blood. the man houted in pain and pulled his hand away holding it. "FUCK!!!"

taehyung spit out some of the blood in his mouth and scrunched his nose at the iron taste. 

"you annoying thing" the man hissed and grabbed the boys face forcing the merman's mouth open he stuffed the fish inside and held his mouth shut. "EAT"

the tears sprung in taehyungs eyes when he tasted the small fish. feeling it lay on his tongue. still he refused to eat. he will not and never eat this. The man noticed and frowned. he opened taehuyngs mouth again and just pushed it back over the boy tongue. 

taehyung had to swallow...

the merman began to couch and cry. he opened his mouth wide wanting to puke.

"dont think about it." the man said holding the boys wrist seeing he was about to put two fingers in his troat.

"no no no NO" taehyung shook his head. he cant believe he ate a fish. the man released the boys hands. taehyung wiped his eyes and just gave up laying down limply. he didnt even care when the man pushed him back into the water and shut the lid. 

he touched the rocky bottom again and was face to face with the dead fish of this morning.

i-im sorry fishie...i d-didnt want to...

---

things are going to get a bit wild soon. well readers that have other stories of minie will know exactly what im talking about kekeke.

thank you for reading, see you soon in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼