🐠 chapter 10

"are you tired?" jungkook asked as they entered back into the house.

"a bit" taehyung said. He had to admit being on land made him feel more tired than in the sea. But it was also because he woke up late.

"you want to go to sleep or not yet?"

"can i take bath?" taehyung asked. He missed his tail a lot already he wanted to shift back for a bit.

"sure, want me to fill the tub?"

"i dont know how it work, so you do it" taehyung smiled and then followed the raven upstairs. While jungkook filled the bathtub with water Taehyung was getting something to wear after.

"its ready" jungkook said from the bathroom. Taehyung hurried to him and dropped the clothes on the floor.
Taehyung took off his shirt and thats when jungkook stood up heading for the door.

"where are you going?" the blue haired boy asked.

"to give you privacy, you are going to bathe right?" jungkook responded.

"i am, but dont go"

"okay..then i will turn around" jungkook said and turned his back to taehyung waiting for the boy to get in the bathtub.

"i like it when you are around" taehyung said as he slowly stepped in the water and sat down. "you can turn around"

Jungkook did as taehyung said and turned around. His eyes were immediately caught by the beautiful blue tail that had replaced the boy's legs. The bottom part out of the water hanging over the edge of the tub.

Jungkook noticed taehyung was longer with tail than he was with legs. With legs he was kinda...Short, in jungkook's eyes.

"whats wrong, is it ugly?" taehyung asked looking at his tail. It did look a bit different his scales looked more dry than they should be. He felt them, the natural slippery feeling that always should be there was gone.

"no its not that, its beautiful, you are beautiful. I was just looking at it" Jungkook said wanting taehyung to smile. Which the merman did.

"i really like blue, i think its pretty color" taehyung said Jungkook chuckled. Because taehyung had a lot of blue on him, his hair, eyes and his tail. "but i also start to like black" taehyung added.

"oh how so?"

"jungkookie wears lot of black" taehyung gave him such a cute boxy smile. It made the raven's heart skip a beat and almost blush.

Almost

"jungkookie?" jungkook asked.

"i like to call you that, its cute" taehyung answered while he plashed the part of his tail that couldnt get in the tub with water.

"i like it too"

"can i now take this off. Its already wet" taehyung said. Trying to get the bandage off that was on his waist.

"no no wait. We will take ot off after your bath, and see if it needs new" jungkook pulled taehyungs hands away from pulling at it.

"no i want it off now, it uncomfortable" taehyung pouted.

"wait okay" jungkook said and patted taehyungs head.

"i like that" taehyung said and shifted in the water. It felt nice to have his tail back and feel some water. But he wanted to swim, this tub wasnt big enough for him to move properly.

"i have a swimming pool" jungkook said. He had one under his house where he swims when he doesnt want to go to the sea or the weather is bad.

"is that like a bathtub big bigger?"

"yes, very big. But not as big as the sea"

"i want to see it!"

"i will show you tomorrow morning, okay?" jungkook smiled.

"okay okay!" taehyung looked very cheerful again. It was nice to see him like that. And jungkook had to admit that he really liked having the boy around. He was not annoying at all.
He wanted to make the Merman smile and get those cute reactions from him. And he didnt even move away or frown when taehyung held his hand or get too close/clingy.

"im done"  taehyung said.

"okay, i will turn around again so you can get dressed"
Jungkook heard when taehyung left the water. The wet sound of water splashing on the floor when he pulled his tail out.

"jungkookie.....i cant dry it myself....." taehyung said a bit shy.  He couldnt reach the bottom half of his tail woth his hands. Jungkook chuckled a bit and turned around walking to the boy to help him. He looked away when the boy shifted back to his legs and waited untill he was dressed.

"so now brush our teeth and bed?" jungkook asked he himself was getting tired now.

"okay" taehyung gave a nod.

---

Im hare again, i may take a bit longer to uodate. My school shedule got changed and im at school till 6 for mostly of the week. When im home im mostly too tired to finish a proper chapter. but i will do my best to update as soon i can.🙌🏻

Thank you for reading, see you soon!
🌼🌼🌼