🐠 chapter 30

The next morning jungkook woke up. He felt a warmth next to him and a hand on his arm. Opening his eyes he was met with such a cute sight. Taehyung laying next to him with his eyes closed. His cheek squished on the pillow.

His heart skipped a beat he placed his hand on taehyungs and lifted it up. Placing a soft kiss on it.
But he couldnt get enough from just that. He scooted closer and wrapped an arm around him, he pulled the boy against him with a smile.

"hm... Morning" taehyung smiled amd hugged him back snuggling against the human. He put a leg over Jungkooks waist so he could lay as close a possible.

"you want to get up or stay like this?" jungkook asked. He himself was feeling hungry, but taehyung looked very comfortable.

"stay...Just a bit more please" taehyung replied. Jungkook did as he wanted and just stayed like that holding the boy he confessed his love for.

"please dont let me lose you..."  taehyung said softly holdimg jungkook. He was scared to lose this human.

Jungkook felt the boys voice got so soft and small. It hurted him too to hear that it actually scared taehyung that it could happen.

"im not going anywhere, dont think that...Im here"

"i just miss my family...You're all i have now" taehyung sighed. "im sorry. I didnt mean to ruin the moment"

"dont apologize, its okay to speak your feelings" jungkook said and caressed taehyungs hair giving his head a peck. Ever since taehyung said he loved him back he couldn't keep his hands and lips to himself.

"i like that" taehyung whispered.

"what?"

"those kisses"

"oh like this?" jungkook chuckled and began placing them everywhere. Taehyung giggled and pushed jungkooks chest.

"noo not so many!" he whined. Jungkook was everywhere.

"hm, when i said i love you. I really really meant it Tae." jungkook said and sat up ruffling his hair.

"i love you too" taehyung felt shy after saying it and hid his face behind the blankets a bit.
The human smiled at him looking at the cute boy, he felt so lucky.

"shall we eat breakfast at Yoongi's?" he then suggested.

"ooh yes!" taehyung said happy and also sat up. He would love to go there again, he was becoming friends with jimin.

"lets get ready and then we can leave"

-

Thats what they did. Now walking into the restaurant that Yoongi build. Searching for a good spot at the bar.

"wel hello, its the new newly blooming love bird-"

"jimin if you dont shut up now.." jungkook threatened glaring at the blonde.

"aish, your no fun" jimin said and got his note. "now you gonna eat or what?"

"i want that" taehyung pointed to the board. There was a image of a piece of cake.

"thats cake, you shouldnt eat it for breakfast" jungkook said. Taehyung pouted, he wanted it because it looked delicious with all its color.

"you can get bread or maybe fresh croissants?"

"what are croissants?" taehyung tilted his head. He was surprised of how kuch more he can learn in this world. New things kept showing up.

"lets eat that together a other day, why dont we get the pancakes together?"

"i love pancakes, i want that!" taehyung said excited. Jimin smiled st the blue haired boy and wrote down to add extra syrup.

"alright"

"and get him whatever he likes to drink i gotta to to the restroom real quick" jungkook said and stood up taehyung looked at him a bit worried, he didnt want jungkook to leave him alone. There were all these unknown people around them.

"what do you want to drink?" jimin asked. Taehyung relaxed. He wasnt alone. Jimin was here too, he liked Jimin.

-

"why do we have so much syrup?" jungkook asked looking at the big amount in their cup.

"because i like it" taehyung said and added it on the pancakes.

Jungkook just chuckled and shook his head cutting a piece to eat

Jungkook just chuckled and shook his head cutting a piece to eat. But he stopped and extended his arm to taehyung. The merman looked at it then happily ate the peice he was offered.

"yummy, thank you" he said with a slight blush

"mhm" Jungkook smiled looking at the boy. There were many times he caught himself staring at him. He just couldnt help it. He was just so beautiful.

It didnt bother him. But what did bother him was that person sitting next to them also stare at taehyung. His smile faded and eyes went into a glare.

"the fuck you looking at?" he said to the man. Maybe a bit more harsh than he should have. But he was annoyed because this was his Taehyung.

"you have a problem?" the man said back.

"if you keep looking at him then we are definitely going to have a problem." jungkook said. The man scoffed but looked away.

"dont cause a scene in our restaurant jeon" jimin came by holding dirty plates. "you arent the only customers here."

"yea yea i know" jungkook sighed and continued eating. Taehyung looked at him.

"dont be sad kookie" he said thinking the older was feeling down.

"im not said, i am annoyed."

"oh, i see..." taehyung looked at the plate. He remembered something and quicly got a piece of pancake on his fork. Extending it to jungkook. "here pancake can cheer you up"

Jungkook chuckled and ate the food. It wasnt the pancake that cheered him up as taehyung thought, but it was Taehyung himself. Taehyung would always find a way to make jungkook smile. To make hin feel happy.

Both were not prepaired for that was coming..

---

I wanted to finish this yesterday, but i was caught up in watching tv. So here i am now in the morning 

Im going to get my own breakfast now, bye bye! Thank you for reading again and see you in the next chapter^^
🐟🌼🐟