🐠 chapter 69

Its been 1 years and Taehyung thought he coudlnt be happier. He watched how the human he loved was feeding their babies.

"say Ah" Jungkook said imitating how it should be done. The little girl only laughed while the boy looked at her confused.

"come on Junghee" jungkook sighed and put his happy face back on. Getting the baby's to eat was always a task.  The raven stood back up and looked at taehyung.
"tae, you do it"

"alright" taehyung smiled and stood up walking towards their babies. They turned their heads to their merman father. "hello cuties, come eat together" taehyung said a trick that worked most of the times. The boy Junghee finnally ate his meal and so did their girl Munji.

"why do they ways eat with you" jungkook said annoyed and confused. Taehyung just shrugged and stood next to jungkook.

"ma...mommy" the girl said to taehyung. The merman frowned with a pout.

"i was Appa but she calls me mom"

"not my problem" jungkook shrugged. Taehyung gasped and hit the human's shoulder.

"meanie"

"mommy" the kid repeated this time more demanding.

"yes sweetheart" taehyung walked to the kids seat and lifted her out of the seat. Jungkook taking the other one.
"you want to swim right?" they then went down to their salt water swimming pool.

Jungkook helped the two babies out of their clothes and gave them to taehyung who slid into the water shifting form.

"now, go ahead and play. Explore" taehyung said as he slowly brought the little girl in the water. She laughed and patted the water with her feet. But as soon she was in the water she turned, just like taehyung. But her tail was a green color. Junghee had a gold/yellow colored tail.

Their were beautiful.

Jungkook sat on the edge his feet dangling in the water as he watched his boyfriend and their babies in the pool.

"they grow fast" jungkook said.

"they do, i am happy they are healthy"

"i am too"

"d-dawdy....Sw....Swum" their son said, trying to speak.

"no i wont go smin today. Go play with your appa" jungkook said patting Junghee's head. The kid tried to swim. They were glad they didnt need to worry about them drowning since they took taehyungs merman genes. Taehyung just had to learn them how to swim/move around properly. Which was hard. Because the kids liked to not lay attention or listen. They thought looking around was more interesting.

"i will get the towels, be right back" Jungkook said and stood up getting his feet out of the water.

-

Jungkook was now sitting with the babies on the ground watching them play with a big puzzle. "it got 10 pieces. How can she not get it" jungkook laughed when Munji tried another wrong piece. To jungkook it was obvious it was not going to fit but she didnt understand. Jungkook thought it was very funny.

"shh dont say that out loud" taehyung said with a smile.

*ding dong*

"ah i will go, must be Jiminie" taehyung said immediately excited for his friend's visit. He hurried to the door. And he smiled even more when it was Indeed Jimin, and Yoongi.

"Jiminie! Yoongi!" he hugged them and let them inside.
"kookie, they are here!"

"hey guys" jungkook greeted them from the floor. Too lazy to get up for a proper greeting. But when Munji left him alone on the floor and ran to yoongi hugging him jungkook stood up anyway.

"Ah hello Munji" yoongi said patting the girl's raven hair. She clearly got that from Jungkook. Junghee got blonde hair that matched with his merman tail.

"so, come sit. I will finish the food" jungkook said and walked to the oven to check on their lasagna.
Taehyung sat down in front of Jimin having their son on his lap who was looking through Hoseok's fashion magazine.

"so how are you two and the kids, its been a while since we last met up" jimin started while he accepted the drink from jungkook.

"very-"

"d-dad!" the boy shouted suddenly pointing to the magazine almost cumbling the paper from the wild movements.

"ahh yes thats Jungkook, thats your father" taehyung said looking at the picture of Jungkook. He smiled. These were one of the first pictures he saw of Jungkook in a magazine. It was a good memory.  "anyway, we are doing good. We spend lot of time with the kids, but it will be all worth it."

"thats good, we didnt do much. Just lot of work with the restaurant last few weeks."

"okay, its done. Enjoy" jungkook said putting the lasagna on the table and cut it into four pieces. He gave everyone their part and they ate.

-

The kids were very fond of the yoonmin couple. Munji was almost glued to Yoongi showing all her books to the man. And Junghee was finishing Munji's puzzle with Jimin's help. This gave some time to relax to the parents. Jungkook sat next to Yoongi on the couch watching the tv. On his lap laid Taehyung, he was sleeping. The merman would be wide awake with the kids. But once he get to rest he would immediately fall asleep, the kids were exhausting to take care of. But so far they enjoyed it. Only not the part to wake up at night by their crying. And sadly that was quite often.

"good Job!" Jimin said excited and gave Junghee a high five. The boy laughed proudly and patted his hands on the puzzle. The blonde then stood up and straightened his shirt and pants. "yoongibear, we have to go home now" he said soflty. He noticed that Munji was slowly starting to fall asleep.

"ah yes, let me get my things" yoongi said and carefully lifted up Munji handing her to Jungkook.

"thank you guys for staying a while, it was fun" jungkook said. Now two sleeping baby's in his arms. One was a real baby the other was his lover baby. Even after this long taehyubg still was as curious and cheerful as before. The boy still got amazed by every new thing he saw and heard. He was young and still had a lot to explore of the human world. But he wont be alone. He will have his babies, and of course Jungkook. To guide them through this world.

---

The next is the last chapter(epilogue)....... It will end at chapter 70......Its really there😔 i will meet you in the last chapter, see you soon!
🌼🌼🌼