🐠 chapter 47(m)

The two walked back inside taehyung dry but Jungkook was still trying to dry his hair having taehyung carry their clothes.

"please go swim with me more" taehyung said and closed the door behind them. The sun was getting blocked by the clouds, since it was cooling the temperature that way they decided to go back inside.

"anything you want petal"

Taehyung smiled at the nickname, he liked it a lot.

Jungkook dropped the towel over a chair and walked to the fridge getting a drink. Taehyungs eyes followed the human's figure. Watching his exposed torso. The muscles caught his eyes. He hmself didnt have those.

"hm?" jungkook asked as he emptied his drink. He lifted a brow placing the empty glass on the table.

"n-nothing" taehyung said feeling like he got caught.

Jungkook chuckled and walked over to the boy. Taehyung stepped back his ass now against the side of the couch. The human's arms placed next to him trapping him in this tiny spot. He began to blush seeing jungkooks face so close.

"are you enjoying watching me?" jungkook asked in almost a whisper.

The boy nodded slowly.

"tell me what you want darling" jungkook tilted his head. He knew what taehyung wanted, but he wanted to hear him say it.
"come on"

"m-make more love with me" hw stuttered out shy. The raven smiled and wrapped his arm around the boys waist.

"i would always make love to you my prince"

"im not a Prince?"

"to me you are, a Prince from the sea"
Jungkook pecked his nose making taehyung smile.

"you are my Prince from land" the merman said. He wanted jungkook to be one for him too.

"now, I will make you feel more things" jungkook suddenly oushed taehyung on the couch getting on top of him. They were both already half naked. Both didnt put on new clothes after their swim. only taehyung had out on some underwear since he is naked when he shifts.

"what will you do?" taehyung asked seeing jungkook slowly pull down his boxers. The fingers of the human were warm, moving down over his thighs.

"you will see" jungkook smirked and dropped the thin fabric. He learned back over taehyung to kiss him. When he felt the boy was fully relaxed. Melted by his lips he pulled away and flipped the boy on his stomach.

"w-wha-ah" taehyung jelped softly when he felt jungkook give his ass a smack and squeeze it.

"so soft, now relax" jungkook didnt want the smack to hurt but he just couldnt resist to smack that soft ass.
He pulled taehyung on his knees having his ass in the air

"k-kookie" taehyung was confused what the human was doing. Well that was untill he felt something wet and hot down there.  He shivered and bit his lip.

The human pressed his tongue through the entrance feeling it slip inside easily from the wetness.
Hearing how the merman released a moan.

Taehyungs hands made fists, it felt strange but he liked it. Feeling the soft slippery muscle move in and out there.

"j-jungkook jungkook" taehyung breathed out. He felt his member was hurting. His hand moved down to stroke himself like jungkook did to him before. Feeling it twitch at the touch of his hands. He had never done this, but when he moved his hand up and down it felt so good.

He moaned and moved his hand faster following the movements of Jungkooks tongue.

Jungkook heard how taehyung moaned and his leg twitched. But then suddenly he pulled out his tongue and grabbed taehyungs hand not letting him touch himself anymore.

"noo jungkook" the boy whined and frowned.

"shh, you can only cum by me." Jungkook said. Yes he was soft and gentle. But he was possesive over what he had. He was possesive over Taehyung, over HIS merman, HIS boyfriend.

Taehyung wanted to speak up but he didnt get the chance to say the words when he felt something go inside with a painful stretch.

"ah hurts!" he said.

"sorry sorry, i got a bit impatient" Jungkook apologized and caressed the boy's back. He kept his hups frozen untill taehyung said it was okay.

"m-move" taehyung said softly after feeling that the human didnt move at all. He wanted to feel good already.

"as you wish" jungkook chuckled and moved his hips. He was still gentle but less gentle. This time his movements were a bit rougher. He will let taehyung experience many kinds of sex. And see what he enjoys the most.

"a-ah ahh~" taehyung moaned and stetched out one arm holding onto the side of the couch. Jungkook bend over grabbing the boys arms and pin them above his head.

"come whenever you want" jungkook said as he thrusted in and out. He himself liked it rough, already feeling his hugh near. He wanted to wreck the one under him, to dominate them.

He wasnt always so kind.

But taehyung was fragile and needed to be treated with care. He warmed Jungkooks heart and made him soft for him.

"s-so rough" taehyung said. He wasnt sure if he liked it or not.
His mind went blank when he felt his stomach tingle and then he came wihout a warning. It was so unexpected that it overwhelmed him. He shivered and moaned loud.

Jungkook grinned and let go of the Bos arms holding his hips with his iron grip. He gave a few hard thrust before coming after the boy. Holding taehyungs his against him tightly. It would he a waste to spill his love milk.

"was i too rough?" jungkook asked and pulled out. The boy turned on his side wrapping himself around Jungkook who took place next to him.

"no, it was good"

-

After their unexpected but wanted moment they were at thw dining table. Jungkook was deciding what to eat with taehyung. They didnt want to cook anymore so they will just ordner something.

"pizza" taehyung said.

"wraps" jungkook shot back.

"but i want pizza"

"we had pizza last time. Now i want wraps"

"but-"

*diNg dOng*

It was the doorbel.

"i will go" jungkook said and stood up walking to the front door. When he opened it he didnt expect at all to see her here.

"hey Jungkook!" she said with a smile.

"Mayan?....."

---

*new character joined the story*

I have a lot of ideas to write. I wish i could just keep writing this every time of the day. But sadly i cant

I hope to see you in the next chapter!
💦💦💦