🐟 chapter 68

The couple sat in a little room they had made for the baby. It was first a store room for Jungkooks things but he stored them somewhere in the basement so they can make it a baby room. Jungkook was making the baby's little bed and adding the cute teddy bear to the side.

Taehyung watched the man with a smile from his chair. He couldnt do much, the babies could come any moment now. Both were ready. Everyday they out things ready for the moment. Jungkook and taehyung had their phones ready to call all day.

"no, put the green one on the bed" taehyung said when Jungkook wanted to add a red blanket.

"green? Okay" jungkook folded the blanket and put it back in the closet to grab the green one like taehyung wanted.
He finished making the two beds and smiiled walking to taehyung. He bend down and kissed him.

"kookie?"

"yes?"

"you forgot to put the light in" taehyung said pointing to the bear shaped nightlamp next to the beds.

"ah, right" the raven plugged them in the wall and tested them. They worked. He turned around when he suddenly saw Taehyungs face change. He looked in disgust then in pain and he placed a hand on his belly.

"j-jungkook" taehyung said and looked up. Jungkook looked at the mrma and then gasped.

"OH SHIT" he said and grabbed his phone.  "its happening!!!"
With a shaky hand he dialed his brother's number.

"Namjoon"

The older said as he picked up.

"You need to come here. The baby is coming, you have to come here" jungkook said almost yelling at his brother.

"we can take him to the hospita-

"NO!" jungkook shouted from the worry he felt for his boyfriend who looked in pain. "he cant go, they will see. Cant you come here? you have to do it!"

Jungkook didnt want anyone else finding out about taehyungs true idientity. The hospital was too risky to go. People wouldnt understand and ask questions.

"i am on my way" Namjoon said. "put him somwhere comfortable of you can move him and take off any tight clothing.

"i will, thanks" they then ended the call and jungkook rushed to taehyung kneeling down. "Tae baby. Lets go to the bedroom okay?" he said and gently helped Taehyung on his feet.

"it h-hurts, i cant do this" taehyung said.

"yes you can, i will be with you. I wont leave you alone"

They finnaly made it to the bedroom and taeyhung laid down hiding his face in Jungkooks neck seeking comfort.

Fast but later than the couple wanted Namjoon finnaly arrived. Running up the stairs to where the two were.

"okay, how far is it?" namjoon asked but seeing the ck fused looks he changed his question. "how to you feel?"

"pain!" is all taehyung said. "get them out!"

"i will i will, now i want you to tell me. You have to talk to me" namjoon explained everything to the two. And then the moment finny came. Jungkook held Taehyungs hand with a worried expression on his face. He wanted to help taehyung and it hurted him that he could only watch.

-

"ahw, its a boy and a girl" Namjoon said as he came back from the bathroom holding two towel burritos. The couple heard loud crying and their eyes teared up. Taehyung smiled exhausted but sat up anywamy, he wanted to see the baby. No matter how much he could just pass out here and sleep.

"o-our b-babies" taehyung said as he got the boy of the two. Jungkook got the girl they smiled at them. Taehyung noticed Jungkook was crying.

"k-kookie crying..Dont cry"

"these are happy tears Tae. I am happy" jungkook smiled and placed a soft kiss on the baby's forehead.

"i am happy too...I am happy" taehyung wiped his eyes and held their baby boy so gently but secure to noy let him fall.

Namjoon looked at them with a warm smile, he did it. He was feeling happy of his job today.

"we will be good parents...We will do this together" jungkook said and gave taehyung a kiss.

---

This book is almost over...The end it very close now 😭✨

I

am so stressed with school work. This is not ok. I am working but its too much...

Thank you for reading again, and hope to see you in the last few chapters as well!
🌼🌼🌼