Finally.

The sound of animals has lessened the longer they have been in hiding. All the kids hiding felt their fatigue grow by the minute after hiding inside the fallen tree trunk for so long.

It seems that Sakura may have been even worse off that they have thought, even after 2 hours passed she still hasn't woken up.

Azazel moves to look outside by pushing the leaves he used to cover them and just sees the night sky. He began to worry when after so many time passed that people hasn't come here to search for them.

"I wanna go home."

Adaline tiredly leaned back and felt her limbs ache in pain. She felt as if she hasn't been home for ages now. Already a day passed that they haven't returned home and she misses her family. But she became even more gloomy when the person she counts on the most is still with no sign of waking.

The situation became even more somber for them all when Sakura still hasn't awaken after so long and they worried if her health will deteriorate more if they leave her be.

"Should we search after waiting a little longer?"

Amar hesitantly spoke up, but quickly regretted his actions. He thought he was an idiot for suggesting something when Azazel hasn't even brought up the topic of doing so.

Sensing Amar's shift in mood, Azazel lightly patted the boy in reassurance.

"That may be the only thing we can do if no one arrives to help."

Before he can say anymore a gurgling sound reaches their ears.

"Ah!"

Adaline's voice followed after that noice, Azazel and Amar turned to her even if they really can't see her well.

Unknowns to them Adaline was blushing in shame while holding her stomach. It has been a while since she last ate and her stomach was putting on a protest for the lack of food.

Even if usual Adaline was free spirited and a bit of a tomboy, she was still a noble child raised with etiquette classes and strict rules of how a lady should be. So this was a moment of great embarrassment for Adaline that she wanted to cry.

"I'm quite hungry too. How about I go and see if there are anything edible around outside to eat. You guys wait here ok?"

"Don't....."

Hearing a hoarse and groggily voice then all turn quickly to the source.

"Saku!? Your awake!"

A pleasant surprice welcomed them all when they heard Sakura's voice. They couldn't see her face but were just glad that she finally woke up.

"Are you ok!? If you want you can rest a little more."

Azazel had a sense of relief flow through him when he finally heard her voice again, but he was worried if she over exerted herself too soon she may end up fainting again so he tried to have her take a bit of a rest till she really felt that she was better.

"No I'm fine. Right now we have other things to worry about."

When she spoke her voice was still hoarse from just waking up and from thirst but she put that in back of importance, what she needed to know is how long she was out for and if anyone approached their area searching for them. So she asked those things to Azazel, feeling a bit of relief that she can't see him right now.

He quickly answers her questions and didn't leave a thing out.

"We hid here after you fainted, and moved outside just in case they turn around and see us. You've been out for maybe 2 hours or so and it already grew dark again. We waited for help to search around here but no one came around searching this place."