A Deal pl.2

"!? You..."

"How old is she now, if I remember it correctly, she should be two by now, right?"

"..."

"She must be quite loved wherever she is right? After all, a rare purification mage in any empire or kingdom would be treated with the best form possible."

"This information... whe-"

"None of your business to know how I knew, or where I got it: Whats important for you is to just think of the chaos that would ensue if it was discovered that the Divine kingdom hid the child of a royalty, an empires royalty! There may be talk of conspiracies; definitely a talk of war.
Oh! who would say even if my father forgave you and nothing happens; your kingdom would not do it again with another kingdoms or empires child? Many would have those type of thoughts and would destroy your kingdom nonetheless for such fears."

"..."

"Hmm~?"

An amused hum was let out of her lips after saying all those words. Her smile held innocent and it was if it was an illusion the twisted and dangerous things that was said was never said with those childish lips.

"How are you so certain I would not memorize this whole conversation and place the image in a recording advice."

"Hohoho~ that is quite the problem. But even if you did. Both of us will go down since my dear sister is still in your hands. And knowing your dear kingdom. They wouldn't like to let go of such a promising purification mage when it is so rare for one to even be born... especially one who appears to recieved such a strong favor of the goddess of life."

"!?"

"Now, now; Do not be so surprised. Really, you should get your emotions in check, especially because we only have two more minutes from what I can estimate."

She glances outside the door but quickly looked back at him after.

"Now listen to me well and no more questions: you can keep my bastard sister and her whore of a mother hidden like you had for the past two years; ah! Do not open that mouth of yours, I know you have many questions, but I do not have the time to answer them so just hear me and we can meet another time.
Now going back to topic; I am not telling you that you cannot bring her back since I know what type of women her mother is. But I need you to wait after my debutante and after I cure my mother.
Haha! From your look, you appear surprised at this part too, but I'll tell you something extra: my mother was poisoned, it is no illness. But I'll tell you the rest of that later too. Just do not trust Rose's mother."

"This is the first time you said her name."

"Huh?"

"You had kept saying bastard child and so on, but never once said her name throughout this conversation."

"Ah. Because saying her name irritates me to the point I may go look for her and kill her."

"..."

"What? Not gonna look at me with a look of horror and disgust for saying that?"

"You are truly different from what I was told. I did find you peculiar the first time we met, but there was only a few incidents that brought your name up. It is hard to decipher your highness as a person."