Don't Abandone Me Please

"Sakura!!"
At the sudden loud voice, Sakura flinches and turns around, only to see Raphael give her a disapproving glare.
'Shit! Mama Raphael showed up just when I used a bad word.' She knew she wouldn't be able to escape this round of scolding, but she didn't think about appolagizing for it at all.

She thought the best bet was to run in her fathers arms, so she did. Mihkael lifted her up and wanted to ask what's wrong, however she already hid her face in his chest, as if cocooning herself.

"Sakura, darling. Papa needs to know why you dislike your new friend so much."
"Friend? Heh, I'll never be friends with him. He's just a pest."
She laughed as if what she heard was a joke and didn't even want to look at the kid.

"Your highness! That is not how you should speak to guests. You need to apologize now."
"No!"
"Your highness!"
"NO!"
"Sakura!!"

She flinched when Raphael raised his voice, she turn and saw him placing his hands by his waist, he was truly angry.
'Damn, now he is in full "scolding mother" pose. But I won't apologize. Rather, I don't want to have anything to do with any of the capture targets, so I rather give them a reason to hate me, rather than be blamed for things.'

"I won'th! He isn'th my guest so he can leave!"
"That is not how a princess should act, especially the next ruler of this empire. Give an apolagie to them now!"
"I hath wou Raphael!"

The moment Sakura yelled that, she covered her mouth and looked back. Raphael stood in shock, his eyes grew dim and lonely, the pain was visible. And Sakura was stabbed with guilt and frustration.

'No! I didn't mean that! Stupid, stupid, Stupid Sakura!! Apologize now, Now!!'
"Raph...."
"I'm sorry for going overboard your highness. I shall leave you be then."

"Ralph, you know she didn't mean that."
Mihkael tries to fix the situation that went out of hand, and Seraph tried to make him wait to, but Raphael just shakes his head and leaves the room.

While watching his back leave through that door, Sakura felt an overwhelming lost, as if her last ray of light was dimming bit by bit.

"NNOOOO!!!! AHHHH!!!!"
She let out a blood curling scream, she grabs her hair and starts pulling all the decorated gems in them. Tears again flow from her eyes, but with them, a bit of blood, she accidentally scratched her face with one of the ornaments in her hair and it left a trail of blood.

Her cries were filled with agony, anger, and the sense of a lost child. As if she lost her own existence the moment Raphael left through that door. Mihkael was pale with fright, he didn't know how to explain the feeling he had, but if he didn't fix this situation soon, he had a strong sense that he will lose his precious child.

"Sakura, stop!" He grabs her hands and try to stop her, he can see a few strands of hair were already ripped from her hair and he grew more alarmed. Both her maids and Seraph tried to appease her too, but it was if no ones voice can reach her, she was in a state of shock.

Between the pulling and trying to stop her, Phelan felt a moment of deja-vu, as if this wasn't the first time he saw her like this, but he was afraid. Afraid that she won't ever return.

So he went running out of the room. Hedwig wanted to follow, but went to help Mihkael try to grab her hands, he can see the damage could get worse if they didn't stop her.

Phelan took a long time to finally reach Raphael because he was using wind magic to quicken his steps, so he already was far of earshot and sight of the office.
"Sir!! Please.." Phelan was panting and out of breath, he worried if maybe Raphael hasn't heard, but he sees the man stop. Feeling a ray of hope. He runs the rest of the way to the man and grabs his suit pants.