Tragic First Love.

Sakura stared at the boy who was sitting down like a proper and noble child with a serious posture. His hair the same shade of green like his father and his eyes holding the pure and distinct Jade green with the blue that matches his mother's peacock blue. His skin was of paler complexion, definitely a trait he got from his mother.

The eye shape round and will long and thick eyelashes. His lip and nose desplay his own father's, like a copy and paste of a younger childish version.

However he didn't have the usual smile his father Gabriel has, but a straight line and a serious appearance that doesn't reveal a hint of warmth.

When Sakura saw this boy, she can only remember the tears and agony the game Sakura went through when she found out the man she fell in love at first sight, her fiancè tell her he fell in love with her half sister the moment he laid eyes on her.

The amount of begging and pleading she done for him to reconsider,  to give her a chance tossed and  disregarded just because he believed in his heart , ended up breaking hers.

"What?"
What left her lips at that moment was a shakey and low whisper.
Her hazel eyes mixed with a light silver looked like glass marbles with the black rims and the iris seemingly darken to indicate her state of mind.

The man before her was holding Rose's waist and held her protectively, as is expecting Sakura to try and harm her in anyway.

"I don't see why you are surprised at the situation Sakura. I cannot marry a person who uses her position of power to harm her own sister just because of jealousy."
Adonis looked in Sakura with pure disdain and shame, as if he was disappointed in her.

"Adonis. I do not understand what you are saying?"
Sakura shakes her head in pure disbelief.
"You are condemning me for something I did not do! You are breaking our engagement of 10 years just because of rumors!"

"You can still lie to me!?"
He raised his voice which caused Sakura to flinch. This was the first time he has ever risen his voice against her.

"People have seen you speak to Rose as if she was below you. They have seen you glare at her and slap her in the back of the school building. There is even witnesses who has seen you speak to others to try and cause harm to her! How can you let your simplemindedness almost harm the one person who can save us from the corruption just because of your childish insecurities against her!?"

"!!! How can you say those things... I told you my feelings of insecurity and fear because I trust you, not for you to use it against me."
Sakura was shaking, her hands clenching her palm and seem to dig deep into her flesh.

"I let you see my weaknesses because I believed you were my companion, my soulmate! I would have thought you would side with me rather than against me knowing how I feel!!"

"Do not try to change the subject Sakura! Don't make it seem that you are the victim while you were in fact the perpetrator. You think I wouldn't piece together the hidden truth and understand that you have motive to harming Rose? You think I would hide it to protect you while you are trying to hurt an innocent person."

He shakes his head in disbelief and narrows his eyes in distaste, which cause Sakura to feel like someone has stabbed her in the chest and turn the knife so it can wound her even more.