Imprisonment.

"Sa..... Sak- Sakura. Wake up my small treasure."

"Mn~"

A small grumble of a whine left the lips of a small child that can be mistaken for an angel. Her hair a silvery blond that when the sun shines upon it, it becomes a shining light. Her skin a porcelain white that makes people question if it is a living person that stands before them or one of the gods messengers.

Her eyes that flutter open in annoyance displayed two mesmerizing eyes that drowns people in their depth. Yet brings fear when being looked deeply by those eyes. It gives people the sense of all their secrets being displayed to her.

"Don't wanna~"

A low chuckle followed after her whining, she glances up and stared in a daze.

'Shit! I almost had a heart attack! Why he so enchanting this early in the morning.'

She squinted her eyes as she looks at the blinding smile her father gave to her. His usual perfectly combed hair was in a bed headed mess that looked as appealing or even more than his usual combed back hair.

It made his appearance look younger, more innocent and youthful, not like the usual stern CEO look that hid many things. His eyes smiled while seeing his daughter's dazed half asleep appearance and chuckled when she squinted away and burrowed her face into the pillow.

"My tiny treasure. You haven't eaten anything last night. Your stomach must be protesting for some food. We can't have those lazy bones take control."

He gently put one arm under her and used the other as support when he lifts her up to cradle in his arms. He takes her to the connected bathroom so she can freshen up.

A knock sounded on an opposite connected door to the bathroom. Mihkael gave a response and the door opens. A man with a pretty shade of blue hair enters and his eyes that held a crystal light blue that looked like a jewel makes a person fall in love at sight.

His usual cold appearance reminds a person of a glacier but when he smiles it melts away that freezing appearance and makes a person mesmerized by his contradicting looks.

He sent that enchanting smile to the young child being held by the imposing yet handsome man who was the complete opposite of the beautiful blue haired man.

His flared reddish hair looked like a deep fire that burns in the dark. His eyes a ruby red that has hints reddish purple and silver.

'Ah~ paradise for my eyes.'

After waking up a bit more from her sleep she quickly got used to the godly looks of both men who raises her for about half of her life here.

"It is time to head for breakfast."

He readily held her while Mihkael got himself a bit cleaned up. They all headed in the room where Sakura and Mihkael slept in and held no reserve since it was only them three.

"I was given one of Adaline's dresses. Luckily the clothes need no adjustments."

Raphael placed Sakura down in the bed and she sat there watching him heading for the closet and removing a light bronze colored dress. The design woven with stitches of small designs that dont stick out too much, but still gives a lasting impression. The dress seem to be easy to move in, most definitely designed for the energetic and active Adaline who loves to move around.

It reminded Sakura of a cozy cabin in the woods type theme with how calm and lukewarm it appeared. She remembered Adaline told her of the dress that she liked the best because it reminded her of Sakura's eyes in a way. Especially with the threads made of black and silver that are clear yet harmonizes well with the dress.