An Unexpected Guest

The area where they went to have their snack was a separate garden closer to the main palace.

'Must be where guest are allowed to roam, that's why it's closer to the main palace.'
She looked around the garden and saw pathways with bricks and stones, the area lighted with light stones embedded into the ground with earth magic.

The flowers light and gave of a soothing aura. The lavender, daisys of different color and jasmine flowers just bloom on the sides. While bushes of hibiscus, hydrangeas, and lilacs flowers bloom to lead the path or create a private space for people to converse.

'I love fantasy worlds, because most flowers that have different environment to grow end up growing in the same areas.'
She just had to laugh at the logic of this world and feels more of how this is just a game created for peoples entertainment.

"Is something funny our dear princess? You seem to be is a happy mood." Ariel looks up at Sakura and lightly pokes her cheek when he saw her laugh.

'Yup, I'm just laughing how we're all just fictional characters. How maybe even now, are every move will lead to choices of A, B, or C.'

"It'ths such a pretty gardeth." She claps her hands in joy and giggles a bit too.
"It is a pretty garden, but not as pretty as you princess." He lightly pinches her cheek and smiles up at her.

"Whose prettier, me or your wife?" Sakura smiles a bit evily in her hands, waiting for his answer.
'Either answer will be a no go. So let's see how he'll answer.'

"... why do I feel like our princess aims for my downfall with that question?"
"Irrevrenth! Answuer thee questionth!" She looks down at him with a small smirk in her lips, gaining Ariel to actually become speechless with this child's twisted mind.

"I believe both are prettier than this garden."
"Oh~? Ith see... I'll accepth that answuer. For now..." she lightly mumbled the last part while smiling with other ideas.

"...gulp" Ariel can see her mind turning with ideas, but doesn't know what.
'... but it seems it was a good idea to take her to her mother's garden. It feels like she opened up more of herself to us.'

He sighs a bit in relief and continues till they reach an area with a table and five seats. The chairs a off white color, with flowers and ivy leaf designes molded as its main trait, the table made of wood and glass.

The glass itself showing how expensive this is, because the creation of glass is an expensive progress that not many know. Only a few people do, but they learned it from the main source who first created glass. The dwarfs.

'Mostly all what we use are imported by the dwarf kingdom, that shows prestige, but their products are of the highest quality so that's another reason those of royalty and nobility use their creations.'

She can only whistle in her mind of how well it is created by just a glance. It looks like the glass was rooted to the wood. The shine of the wood shows that it was well waxed and carved, and expensive wood at that.

'I actually can't wait to meet the different races, I wonder if I'll see them earlier that the game beginning. When I'm 16.'
Azrael gently lifts Sakura off his shoulders and places her in the chair that was a bit higher, to make it easier for her to sit and reach around the table.
But what caught their attention were the extra chairs.

Ariel narrows his eyes but quickly smiles to hide his thoughts. He turns to a maid who brought dishes of different pastries and stops her from moving away.

"Who else is sitting here with us? I don't remember hearing an additional 2?"
He smiles gently and waits for her answer.
She looks down and felt a bit of a flush from being looked at by a gorgeous and powerful man, but quickly found her bearing and tries to answer him.