A Fight Through Words.

while noticing the air around Azrael change, it felt like a dormant tiger is starting to wake. 'Yo yo! I'm still here, I'm still a toddler, I won't be able to handle your aura! Looks like I have to go for the adorable attack mode!' To protect herself from the situation she's finding herself in, Sakura lightly tapped Azrael's face to get his attention, when she got it, she looked up at him with her bottom lip in a pout.

"I'm Hungwy", she said it in a baby way and tilted her head, while rubbing her tummy. Her plan worked and she was able to fully gain Azrael's attention and calmed him down.

'Fuck!! I can't believe I was able to do that so smoothly, is my mind adapting to this body quickly?'
While worried a bit of how she was able to do that without a need to cringe and choke herself.

She felt Azrael stand while adjusting her in his arm.
'Oh~? Looks like he adapts quick as well, just a few hours ago he was all stiff and awkward with me in his arms, but now he is able to adjust his grip without anyone's help.'

While leaning on him, she just let him carry her inside the building.
'Looks like no blood will be shed, well I am a bit hungry so this is actually good news for me', but before she can relax, she can hear a man's voice call out to Azrael.

"Azrael Soul, the commander of the royal knights, right?" Azrael hear his name being called and his eyebrows furrowed in dislike, but he decided to ignore the man as if he hasn't heard his name being called.

"Will you act as if you can't hear me, seems that the emperor hasn't really taught his knights to show respect to visitors."
The man seems to poke at Azrael  sore spot on purpose, just to rile him up and see if he can provoke him, because his words were able to provoke the other royal knights when he insulted their emperor and their commander.

And it may have worked on Azrael too, because Azrael stopped in his steps, his whole body was tense, if he turned around, they would be able to see his eyes turn a cold chill. His expression would make people wonder if they were staring at the grim reaper himself, ready to reap your soul away if you show a moment of carelessness. Before he can act, another voice answered the man.

"You. Not. Inbited. No. Nothice" the childish yet loud voice of a child can be hear in the quite training hall, spreading to each corner to remind this "visitor" that he wasn't invited, and he arrived with no notice to their empire, so they don't deserve the respect of a visitor.

Everyone turn to the voice, only to see it belong to a toddler, being held by Azrael, her head appearing over his shoulder to look back at them, her mouth marred with a pout and her eyebrows furrowed into an attempt of a glare, everyone there can see she was looking at the holy knight when she said that.

Before the holy knight can say anything back, another voice interrupts, " I agree with her highness 100 %, you arrive with no prior notice, and walk around without an excort as if you own the place, I wonder if the divine religion hasn't taught their knight to respect others, seems more like a group of gangsters rather than knights."

"Who dares!?!".
"I" Seraph appears through the door Azrael was trying to enter from and and was standing straight, his steps show pride and boldness, he had no fear when he spoke up against the holy knights.

"I, as the high minister of this empire have the audacity to say so, do you have an issue with that?". Seraph held his head high as if he was looking down at the holy knight, as if to provoke him to do something.

'Oh-ho! How the tables have turned, wonder how he'll take that.'
Sakura made herself comfortable and rested her cheek on Azrael shoulder to look at Seraph and the holy knights showdown, but before the holy knight can snap at him, the other one that came with him stepped up and raised his arm to stop him, which it did.