Powerful Game Piece.

"Now remember Sakura; stay close to the guards, to Adeline and Sapphire. Do not trust strangers, scream if anyone even seems to be looking at you longer than five seconds -"
Before Mihkael could finish, Sakura quickly stopped him.

"Ok, ok~ papa. You already told me like a thousand times already."
Sakura rolled her eyes.

'He and Raphael talk as if they are reading from the same script of something. If I didn't know what I was planning for today, I would have said that they are exaggerating in their worries.'

Thinking about what she was planning to do, she can only laugh a mocking "hehe" to herself.

'Ah, I really feel like I'm purposely aiming for my demise by what I'm about to do in a few hours.'

"Hello you highness. Are you ready for your outing?"
Gabriel just appeared through the doors of the palace. A carriage can be seen outside that seemed humble, but displayed that a noble rides in it.

"Uncle Gabriel!"
Sakura quickly jumped in his arms and he readily lifted her up, recieving a light peck from her lips to his cheeks.

"I see her highness can't wait to go out, but their is a bit of a change of plans. My wife won't be able to go along with them, I think I'll ask my sons to go along with them."

"Why what happened?"
Mihkael was the first to speak, he got worried that there wouldn't be an adult with them if they go. Even if it was Gabriel's sons who go, they are still just 10 and 9 years old.

"My wife was found to be pregnant just today. I was worried when she started to feel sick and was nauseous all morning. We had a doctor check and was discovered she was already 2 months pregnant. The doctor said a ride in a carriage at such a delicate stage can be bad for her, so he advised that she doesn't leave the house until she passes the delicate first 3 months."

Gabriel smiled warily and didn't expect a child out of nowhere, but then he remembered what happened a few months ago and glanced at Sakura, but she seemed like any other 7 year old child, just smiling and naively looked confused at the conversation they were having.

'.... maybe I'm thinking too much.'

What he didn't know was, his suspicions was right on the dot. Sakura had Sapphire's pregnancy planned out so she wouldn't be able to go along with Adeline and Sakura to this outing.

'Phew. I escaped that one with success. It really helped me when their wedding anniversary was a few months ago. Giving that "special" incense as a anniversary present to them was the needed ingredient to make sure she doesn't go along with us. It really was a good thing to remember where Rose mother, Madalyn, hid the drug she gave papa that time.'

She snickered in her thoughts when she went to the maid chambers and opened the hidden department in the floor that Madalyn hid all her stuff, ready to retrieve them when she gets back.

"Oh ho~ well didn't we find quite a treasure trove."
Sakura whispered with a cold smile. She reaches in and retrieves a bottle with a purple liquid.

"Found you~"
She glances back in and sees a few other things, a box that she opened held jewels of different types, her eyes held a frost when she took a look at those things.

"This bitch... the most cherished jewels father has gifted mother are here. The women chose those that mother held the most precious. Heh! If she wasn't scared of father finding out, I bet the slut would have stolen mothers engagement and wedding rings."

Sakura quickly grabbed the box and put the bottle of the purple liquid inside it. She turn to the check the time and noticed she only had less than a minute left.