What do you Know?

"So this is how the inside of her highness palace appears? It gives off a comforting sense, different from other palaces I have seen."

'Is this bastard trying to say it looks poor and plain?'

She glances as him with scorn but hid the look when he turn to look at her.

"Hohoho~ why thank you. I like a simple area. It calms me and makes me value deeper things rather than materialistic and superficial things. You should try it sometimes"

She smiles sweetly at him and he returns the same smile. However both Azazel and Amar felt a chill in the atmosphere around them.

A cough catches Sakura's attention and she turns away from Caspian and makes eye contact with warning eyes.

'Uh oh. Spoke too much sass in front of mama Raphael.'

Raphael was following just behind Sakura with Kano and knew how much Sakura disliked this knight from the Holy empire.

He always wondered why; he used to think it was because she is able to sense who to trust and whatnot. However, after learning what Sakura is experiencing, he began to deduct that this knight may have done something in the future that caused Sakura to despise him when she meets him.

And Raphael was right about that deduction.

When Sakura first met Caspian, she hadn't recieved the full memories of the past lives and only based this world in a game setting played by her life as Amber. However, she began to remember and quickly connected Caspian's name with the holy knight who was killed by Sakura in the game for revealing Rose and her mother in Sakura's coming of age.

It was a favor that the corruption that took over her did for her just for fun.

"So may I ask what be the reason for having the honor of your sudden visit?"

Sakura decided to be a bit more amiable since Raphael was here. She gave the usual princess smile that she learned to do.

"I wish to ask her highness a very important question, so I hurriedly made my way here. But worry not, I had permission from your father and he as well has a few things to discuss with a few high priests who came along with me. So he would be a bit busy."

"A question? And what must be the question for you to find it dire to look for me?"

Her head tilted in confusion and seemed to patiently wonder what he must want to discuss. Yet her mind only held insults and curses toward the man.

'This piece of shit came unannounced and unwanted just to ask a stupid question? What does he take me for? A google searcher that will answer all his questions just because he wanted to know something. See if I'll even bother answering your fucking question you di-"

Hurls or hurls of insults was thrown at him in her mind when she learn he visited her for a small matter like a question. Even more so when she had Azazel in her palace.

"I will head out to get refreshments."

Raphael smoothly made them comfortable in the meeting room in Sakura's palace. He was already heading out until Sakura called to him.

"Raphael."

"Yes your highness."

"Please take my other guests with you, they must be tired from our evening playing and would like to rest in another room."

She brought into attention the boys who she didn't want a second longer in Caspian's view.

She wondered how many people held memories of past events and she would hope seeing Azazel won't bring any deja vu to this man, especially when he died a few times in both Sakura or Azazel's hands.