Are You Kidding Me...

Sakura waved her father goodbye and turn to Gabriel with her arms outstretched. He raises and eyebrow and chuckles a bit but lean down to carry her in his arms.

"It seems that our dear princess became quite the sloth."

"I did not! I just fig-fi....fi.gur.ed that you carry.ing me there is much quicker than me walking."
She puffed up her cheeks and tried to justify her lazy ass from not walking.

'My pronunciation is definitely better, but still some words get me. Oh well, in a few months more it'll get better.'

While thinking about her speech, Sakura leans her head over Gabriel's shoulder and watches Hedwig and Uriel talking pleasantly and Phelan staring up at her being carried by Gabriel.

'Why he frowning? Does he want to be carried too?"
Phelan pouted when he saw Sakura hugging Gabriel and resting her head on his shoulder.

'If I was a bit taller, I would be the one carrying her.'
Phelan was a bit vexed that he was just 6 years old and was just at the height of reaching Gabriel's knees.

While both thought of diffrent things, they were finally able to reach the throne room. Sakura waved at the two royal knights that where guarding the doors.

'It seems that they are usually the ones guarding the door. Each time I came here, it was always them.'
Sakura smiled even more when they lightly nodded a hello when the opened the doors.

The moment the doors were open, Sakura felt a guest of air pass by and then a small yelp from behind her.

'What the hell was that?'
Blinking absentmindedly, she turns and catches  Azrael hugging Uriel tightly, burying his head in Uriel's neck. Uriel was a bit startled but gently smiled while hugging Azrael back.

He whispered something in Azrael's ears which in return he got a nod as a response. For a while it seemed that they forgot they were surrounded by other people, only to remember when Seraph did a light cought.

Uriel finally took notice and his pale porcelain skin was colored a rosy pink when he felt the stares. He quickly and softly shook Azrael to let him go. Azrael reluctantly did so and had the image of an abandoned puppy, which for Sakura, struck her right in the chest by how adorable it was.

'This adorable couple will be the death of me.'
Sakura smiled at the lovable couple and noticed she wasn't the only one who found them quite endearing.

Gabriel had the look of a proud and happy parent, while Ariel grinned from ear to ear at his friends joyful interaction.

"Looking at you two make me miss my wife."
He lightly teased them and laughed when Uriel went up to him and smacked his shoulder.

"You saw your wife less than half an hour ago, how whipped are you that you already miss her?"
Seraph looks at his friend in distaste and rolled his eyes at him.

"This is why your wife is always angry at you my friend. You aren't a romantic at all."
Ariel snickered when he saw Seraph scowling at him when he reminded him of his wife's nagging about his blandness in romance.

"You guys really are best friends haha."
Gabriel smiles at the two and chuckles a bit at their interaction.

"Where in this whole conversation do you see I consider this mutt my friend."
Seraph turns away and just kept a frown in his face.

"Hahaha love you too best friend."
Ariel smiled cheekily at Seraph's back and winked when he saw Sakura was staring at them.

"Well hello dear princess, it has been a long time that we last seen each other hasn't it?"
He walks toward her and gently ruffles her hair, which earned an annoyed glare from her.