May have lost the feeling called shame.

I ended up waking in the middle of the night, I turn to my left and see Raphael sleeping while using his arms as a pillow, his face just a feet away. Even if its dark, the moonlight passing through the curtains shines down on Raphael's face.

'I have seen this face each time I wake up, and I can't get used to it'.
While thinking that, she just notice she has been in this world for maybe a day or so, yet so much has happened.
'Man... just what type of luck I haven', she sighs and kept looking at Raphael's face.

'He looks so different now, he has such an innocent image with that relaxed and unkempt hair".

She turns to her side, facing him and slowly moves her hand to his face, she lightly touches it, only for him to quickly move and grab her wrist, and his eyes piercing her. She quickly gulped a yelp, his eyes focused and he quickly let her wrist go.

"Your highness?! Are you hurt, I didn't think, I apologize for-".
"Ish ok, not hurth"

I noticed my words were still slurred, yet they seem to be correcting itself, just bit by bit though.

"Whth yu here? No slepth room?" Seems that when I cut my words, it becomes easier to say them.
'Hmm, looks like I'll go with this approach till I learn not to slur my sentence.'

"I'm staying to watch over you, your highness, your last maids were fired and thrown out, so different decisions have been made to take care of you".

"Take caru?".
"Yes, your highness, so do not worry and sleep well, I'll be watching over you tonight."

"Wherth sleepth?"
I look at Raphael and noticed he is just sitting in the chair beside me, I turn to look around and see no other place he can sleep in.

"Your highness, there's no need to worry, I just need a bit of rest, so that's why I do not need a place to rest."

When I heard that, I made a decision, I moved the bed covers and scooted a bit to the right, then sat straight and patted the spot I was on a few moments ago.

"Sleepth, no chur".
"... Ah?'
"Sleepth bed".

It took Raphael a while to understand what I said but when he did, he became a bit flustered and tried to reject me by shacking his head and trying to tell me he cannot since he was just a butler.

Seeing him reject so, I decided to use my childish looks to convince him, even if it means to throw away a bit of my pride away.

I turn to look up at him, I tried to make my face look like a kicked puppy, and added a small tilt of the head,
"hate me?".

Raphael clenched his chest and fell to his knees, he quickly recovered and held her hand in his own.
"I would never hate her highness, I will do anything you ask of me, forgive my moment of haze, as long as you ask, I would even kill!"

He looked her in the eyes with resolution and doesn't look like he was joking.
'Ah... this may have added points to her being a bit of a wild character in the game.'

"Sleep hearth then?"
I patted the spot next to me again. Seeing him waiver a bit he then made a resoluted face and nodded, he stands and begins to remove his suit jacket, then he beging to uncuff his dress shirt and folds then, revealing his surprisingly toned arms, then unbutton two buttons on the shirt.

I watched the whole procedure in a daze and I quickly snapped out of it, when he begins to get on the bed I started to feel a bit awkward.

But then I began to shake my head, 'why the heck are you acting shy now? Your only a 3 year old now, don't worry so much'.