The First Meeting of Lifelong Friends Pt.4

Gabriel's parents and their friends just finished listening to their children explain what happened and what things were said to Gabriel. When Gabriel parents heard the thing their son heard, they felt dread and pain for him.

All of them went to look for him but couldn't continue their search, the ceremony was about to begin. They had no choice but to stop and return to the halls. While waiting there, the Emperor and Empress arrived, everyone bowed to them, but they quickly noticed the prince wasn't with them.

A few minutes later, the prince still didn't show up, and the nobles began to whisper to each other, wondering where the prince is, that is until the royal guards had the nobles separate in two sections, allowing a walk space from a door straight to the throne of the Emperor and Empress.

The moment the doors were opened they saw a boy around 10 or so carrying a child of 5 years old. Gabriel's parents and their friends had their eyes widen as if seeing a ghost.

'GABRIEL IS CARRYING THE PRINCE!!!'
They see the boy look confused but still walk forward until he reaches the area the Emperor and his wife are sitting, you can tell the boy grows nervous, he tries to put down the prince, yet he didn't let go of Gabriel and whispers something to him.
Gabriel quickly turns to the boy.

"Are you crazy!? I'm not gonna do that!"
Everyone took a sharp breath, his parents faces paled, imagining their son will end up beheaded for insulting and refusing a royal prince, especially the crown prince.

They got ready to run and kneel in front of the emperor, to beg for forgiveness for their child. But before they can, they felt a bolt of lightning hit them when they
heard the crown prince.

"Are you declining my words, big brother Gabriel?"
'B-b-big brother!?!?!?!' Everyone in that room question if they heard right, and when they see that it wasn't just an illusion, they wondered what that boy did for the crown prince to get so attached to him.

Seeing their son being called big brother, they felt sweat trickle down their back, they glance at the emperor, but see no expression in his face, except maybe a raised brow, but that was all, while the Empress was holding a... a photo crystal?
She was trying to secretly take photos of the children, an adoring smile on her face.

They see their son just sigh and begin walking to the throne of the young prince, but he first goes and bows to the Emperor and Empress, the emperor does a light nod back and the empress waves at their son, while not bother hiding the crystal anymore, now just straight out taking pictures of the boys.

They see their son walk to the prince's throne, he puts the prince there and was beginning to walk back down, only to be stopped by Mihkael.

"Stay."
"I can't, this is where the royalty sit, I have to go back down."
"I'm the crown prince, so what I say goes."
"Wah~ you really just sounded like a spoiled child, I can't believe you actually said that."
"So? No one can say anything against me, so sit next to me."
".... that is the seat especially for the crown prince."
"And this crown prince say you can sit here. So sit."

"Hhaaa~ the moment I took the last few steps, I understood everything. But seriously, who would have thought I ended up becoming sworn brothers with the crown prince? I'm surprised that I'm not actually that surprised when I found out."

"So are you still planning to ask your parents to adopt me?" Mihkael smirks and pokes fun at Gabriel's misunderstanding.
"Hah! I like to live a little longer please, I don't wanna get killed for trying to adopt the crown prince to my family."