The Second Royal Child Pt.2

A sense of fear spread throughout her body. The possibility that whatever she tries to change would lead back to the games setting filled her with dread.

'No! Let's stop jumping to conclusions.' She shakes her head, trying to ease up her wild thoughts.

'Just because the dialogue is the exact same as the one in the game, doesn't mean that it will go through the same endings!'

"Your majesty, it's best to stop here. Her highness seems a bit distracted by our talk and soon there will be the meeting for the emperors of the different empires."

Seraph notices the most of his surrounding and saw Sakuras small breakdown. He wonders if she understands the discussion or is being effected by the surrounding mood, but either way, it wasn't a good thing, so he stopped the discussion.

He already sent people to look for the women who ran as well as as look for her files and relatives or comrades. Noticing more work will pile up for him. Seraph can only sigh and lightly ease up his headache.

"Seraph... I'm sorry for the trouble that I'm adding."
"Mihk it's fine. Haah~ it's not even your fault. It's just because someone was consumed by their greed and you ended up the victim of it. Especially that child that's in that womens womb."

Watching his surrounding, he made sure that other guards were sent out, he didn't care about the shadow knights or the childhood friends of theirs. Because they will only care for the emperor. And for the shadow guards, not even the emperors offspring will mean anything to them unless their emperor tells them that child will be the next leader of this empire.

"If we are able to bring her back, what will you do? Allow the child to live or have the maid meet an unfortunate accident." Seraph's tone was cold, only a calculated look was seen in his expression, he didn't even seem like he was talking about the murder of a maid.

'Damn, this man is cold. No wonder he was great for the high minister position. But then again, his family has a long heritage of high ministers, so they were trained young for this position.'
Sakura rests her back on her dad and starts to gently kick out her legs, while waiting to hear what her fathers answer would be.

"I think this is best to discuss when she isn't here." He didn't want to say anything that Sakura would understand, and didn't want to scare her, so he tried to stop the discussion there.

"Mihkael. I think it's best you think of it now. Understand that this can change the future for Sakura, especially if that child is born a male." Seraph needed to know now, so he can quickly act in any type of disposal plan.

He knew his lifelong friend means for his wellbeing, and didn't want him to worry about this any longer than needed. But he can't say to go and get rid of the fetus. Even when it was created out of greed of its mother and by his drugged state, it was still in a way an innocent creature.
Sakura looks at her father and can only sigh.

'He is coldblooded and ruthless to those who go against him, but this weakness of his for family and friends is the one thing I can say is the worst trait he has. As an emperor, even I can tell that will lead to his downfall if he wasn't physically strong or wasn't surrounded by trusting retainers.'

While understanding her fathers dilemma, she had a foreboding feeling and closes her eyes, knowing full well what her fathers choice will be.
"Haah~ if you find her, bring her back and leave her in the lower area of the harem palace."

"So you will give her a title of mistress?"
"No" Mihkael's eyes narrowed and he had no emotions in them.
"She will be allowed to live there until the birth of the child, unfortunately she will end up losing her life in bearing the child."
He didn't think twice in his answer and already condemned the womens faith after she gives birth.