An old Friend.

The sun shines through all the earth, giving warmth and security to all. In a window closed to all, the lights tries to reach in, as if wanting to comfort a lonely soul.

A room was dim, as if night was already upon it, the only light it recieved was through the curtains. A man sits in a chair with his eyes closed, his hair looks gray until the light shines on it, revealing the aegea blue like the ocean. His eyes are upturned and would sharpen his look when glaring, but now it was closed and gives off a softness. His nose was straight-edged and his lips surprisingly rosy and full.

The girl that was supposedly sleeping in his arms woke up, just a few minutes ago. She was staring at him, her expression bare of reaction, contrary to what's going through her mind.

'I lost it.... and I had full control too.'
She grimaced at the memory of what happened a few hours ago.

'I ended up crying like a weakling again. I could have stopped it but didn't. What the hell is wrong with me.'

She gently moved and clenched her chest, feeling a small sting when she thought about the incident.

'Calm yourself. What you felt was just a strong sense of empathy for Sakura because you are right now her. You just ended up placing yourself in her shoes too well so you felt more than ever.'

Sakura took a few deep breaths, telling herself that again and again till she felt the stinging go away.

Taking one more deep breath and releasing it, she looks up and understood more of Raphaels meaning in her life.

'He was always there for her. Right by her side in each capture targets routes. He always promised and swears to stay beside her, even if she lost herself he didn't think twice to abandon everything to be beside her.'

Sakura looks sadly at the man and felt the strong love he has for her.

'He raised Sakura as if she was his own, he watched how the baby grew to be a toddler, then a child, a teen and watched how it ended with the young age of 19. The devastation he must have went through when he watched her lose herself more and more, and all that he has done to save her was for naught. He must have blamed himself the most because he was beside her and watched her, he must have thought he could have done something to stop it.'

Sakura looks at the man in a daze and thinks feels like the other Sakura's may not be the only one who suffered all those repetitive endings. She starts to wonder.

'Someone or something brought me here. In that room I saw in my dream, there was many who attempted to change Sakura's fate, yet all failed. What happened to those who lived after her death? Are they living life in another timeline? Or are they made to repeat their lives with the next Sakura? Would they have glimpsed and recollections of those times?'

She squints in irritation and from a headache that is starting to form. She closes her eyes and sighs.

'Forget it. All this thinking won't get me to escape from my predicament. What is important right now is that I let myself be controlled by those scenes. The passed Sakura's didn't really had anything to do with it this time. Man.... it seems that each time I recollect something more than what I usually know from the "game". Bit by bit, I start to fuse with those memories, memories that aren't from the game, but the passed Sakura's lives. Hah, looks like I won't have much peace even if I take control.'

Sakura smiles in self deprecation and wonders when she can get a moment of true peace. While thinking that, Sakura remembers the other kids that were in that room. There was three other boys and a girl.

'Gabriel's daughter and the oldest son of Seraph were the ones who caught my attention more after.... Adonis.'

She scrunched her eyes but quickly calmed herself.
'The second son of Gabriel and the youngest son of Seraph were the other capture targets in that room. I bet a lot thought of it being inappropriate that Sakura and one of her "cousins" were engaged. But truth be told, they are not really blood related. Sakura's mother, Aurora was the daughter of Seraph's adopted brother, he was the heir that her father adopted and became the master of the marques home but because of an accident, both of Aurora's parents died and so Seraph's parents decided to adopt Aurora. Seraph's father didn't find a problem with it because he watched Aurora grow up and cared for her as his own.'