The First Move.

"Well.... there goes all my planning."

A girl with long light blond hair was staring at a ceiling of a carriage with her golden brown and silver eyes. Her pupils appear even larger as if it was dialected. The emotions displayed were a mix of anger, exhaustion, and a hint of being fed up with her situation. Right now her light blue dress was dirty and wrinkled up by her attempt to fight back and being tossed to the floor of the carriage.

A girl with a peacock blue hair was lying beside her, crying and apolagize throughout the ride. Her own dark blue dress was dirtied and had light rips from her own attempt to fight back.

The road was bumpy and wild, tossing them around inside the carriage, indicating that they already left the main road and are on the more undeveloped land.

A sigh left the girl of blond hair, and a small smile of reassurance to the crying girl.

"Don't appolagize. This isn't your fault Ade. Soon my dad and uncle Gabriel and aunt Sapphire will come get us. So don't cry."

"B-bu-but Saku. Sniff. Y-you got ta-taken bec-because you tried t-to save me."
The girl was hiccuping and crying that her friend couldn't escape because she was trying to save her.

'Hahhhh. Who would have thought my plan of 4 years went to shit. If I knew this was how it would end, I would have convinced those bastards to come with us.'

She starts to remember what happened 6 hours prior to how she got into this situation.

***

"Sak... Sakura." A low yet mellow voice called her name, the light from the sun shines down on her, causing her to squint in aggravation and mumble a few incoherent words.

A low chuckle can be heard beside her ears, she blinked a few times with furrowed eyebrows and the first think that appeared was ruby red eyes that held a hint of silver in the iris rims, his deep maroon red hair was combed back with a slick and noble appearance.

If anyone else saw him, they would recognize him as the aloof and cold emperor of the Eternity empire, however if they see him right now, they would be petrified and wonder if the sky will fall. The usual indifferent and cold appears was nowhere to be seen, only the warm gaze of a doting father can be seen.

He held a breathtaking smile and looked younger than someone who is almost 30 of age. He was a tall man with a height around 6'1 or so.

He called out to the child who was rubbing her eyes in a dazed half-asleep form.

"Goodmornin' papa."
A yawn leaves her rosy small lips, her light blond hair flows down in a messy waves, covering half of her face. Her long blong eyelashes fan her face each time she blinked in a daze. Her eyes held clear hazel brown eyes with silver mixed into them. Her pupil almost seem to mix with her brown but people would believe it was just from the angle one looks at her eyes.

"Goodmorning my child. Today you have to get ready, isn't it the day you begged to be let out to go have fun with Adeline?"

"!! Today, what time is it? Am I late!?"
Sakura quickly threw the silk blue covers and hurriedly jumped down from the bed. Contrary to how when she was three years old, the seven year old can now touch the floor without the need to climb down.

Her father laughed a bit when he saw his child hurriedly try to look for something to change into.

"Daisy and Ivy have already selected your clothes, since you are going out incognito, I think it is best that you do not leave wearing your usual clothes."

"Ah! Your right, thank you papa!"
She quickly turns back to him and raises her arms to jump into his, he already knew what she was doing and already leaned with his arms open and quickly caught her in his arms. She lightly kissed his cheek and rub her face in his.