The Holy Priest

Mihkael was sitting on the bed while Uriel was sitting right across of him and healing his wound.
Gabriel was right next to them checking up on Sakura.

"Sakura. Do you find anything strange when you were asleep? Did you drink or eat anything someone who you might not know give you?"

"No. I was just sleeping, I must have been really tired."
Sakura lightly shakes her head and seems really confused about the questions. But in truth, knew why they were asking.
'Like hell I'll talk about what I dreamed about to them. That would just be me revealing myself to them.'

She glances at Mihkael and sees how the magic of Uriel glows a bright goldish color when in use.
'That color represents a high tier user of healing magic. I think he is in the first stage, maybe in the 3rd or 4th level of that stage.'

Sakura finally took a closer look at Uriel's magic, the last time she saw it, she wasn't paying attention to it and was still comprehending her situation.

She notices how the wound heals at a quick pace, not even a minute passed for it to fully close and not even leave a scar behind.
'He really is of rare talent. To be of high tier at his age. But that can be said for everyone else around my father.'

She looks back at Gabriel and sees him using healing magic, just to see if he can find any abnormalities in her body.
'His level of healing magic is middle tier, and at the 3rd stage. He is even more of a rare breed of people because his main magic isn't even healing magic. If I have to recall, it was embedding magic and wind magic, one in high tier, while the other in middle tier, but 4th stage.'

"I can't find any abnormalities in her body Mihk. She seems healthy and well."
The moment Gabriel stopped his magic, Sakura watches how the light glows dim and disappear.

"And your wound is fully healed, but I must ask that you don't try something like this again. Seeing you dripping blood while Sakura was in your embrace gave me a heart attack, I thought she was the one injured."

Uriel sighs in relief and does a light glare to Mihkael when he told him off, it even seemed like he was going to start nagging him for the scare he gave them.

Mihkael smiles at him a little tiredly and lightly pats Uriel in the head.
"Sorry."

".... who can stay mad when you look like a kicked puppy."
Uriel let's out an exasperated breath but smiles at Mihkael back. Only to see a hand reach out and hit the back of Mihkael's head.

"Raphael!!"
Mihkael turns to Raphael in surprise while holding the back of his head. He was going to say something, but quickly kept his mouth shut when he saw Raphael's icy glare.

"I knew you were a fool, but never thought it was the level of being a damn incurable idiot."
It almost sounded like a growl when Raphael spoke, the air turn to an icy atmosphere which Sakura was able to see her breath.

'Damn, he is really pissed."
Sakura shivered from the low temperature, only to feel a light warmth when from Gabriel's hands.

'Mid tier 4th stage fire magic, while Raphael is high tier 1st stage 3rd level.'
Sakura rose an eyebrow in amazement but quickly scowl when she noticed what she was doing.
'How am I able to tell their levels so quickly, I don't think I'm the type of player to pay attention to such details. I even get lazy in remembering the capture target's names.'

Sakura feels like a headache was about to form again, especially when she thinks about the dream she had moments ago.
'This doesn't make sense. Well, being in this type of situation never made sense to begin with.'

"Raphael, I understand that you are angry, but please give him a good scolding while the princess is not here, ok?"
Gabriel lightly lifts Sakura up, and uses his magic to form a type of fire energy around her. Sakura was impressed with how she doesn't even feel the heat, but as well doesn't feel the freezing magic anymore either.