Hidden Away.

"..."

Sakura just woke up in the middle of the night. Sitting up, she stares out the window of her room. The moonlight casting a glow through the curtains, revealing her appearance in the darken room.

She sits in a daze and processes the days event and shuts her eyes in frustration.

"I revealed more than I wanted to..."

She covers her face with her hands and groans with irritation.

"I really told them more than I expected to, all that improvising made, yet I had to add more and more information which wasn't something I really wanted. Dammit, I need to write it down or else I'll forget and I'll end up biting more than I can chew, and I already feel like the chunk I bit is already too hard to swallow."

Remembering the event that transpired that day. She felt like she exposed her self a little too much.

"Dammit! This was because I couldn't fine a better lie than the stupid prophecy dreams and shit!"

Regretting her actions a bit. She wondered if she should have kept quite when she heard Kano being imprisoned because of her command. But then the image of a imprisoned Kano being "interrogated" starts to appear in her head and the guilt of almost letting that happened ate her insides.

Thinking of the outcome if she kept her mouth shut, she can only sigh in defeat.

"Fine, who cares, can't cry over spilled milk. For now I at least gained a useful underling."

Feeling tired from overthinking anymore, she decided to just toss those regrets away and think of her next actions after that unexpected discussions between her and the others.

"There are truth mixed with lies in what I revealed to uncle Ser and the others, but I was planning to tell a bit of the truth to Kano since he made an oath to me and decided to devote his all to me. But I can use this lie to reveal a lot of things to Kano that I wasn't planning to, even more things than what I'll ever tell the others."

While thinking about this and that, she got up and walked silently to her second hidden spot in her room.

Sakura didn't just have one place to hide things. Her paranoid mind wouldn't allow it.

She had 5 hidden compartments in her room. 3 that isn't so hidden, a cover to display how innocent and naive a child can be. While the other two are too well hidden that it wouldn't be noticed even with a magic tool, it would hide the more confidential things that must never be found, an example being the stuff she stole from Rose's mothers' old living quarters.

The aphrodisiac and the stolen jewels of her mother.

'Raphael already seemed to have noticed one of the three decoys. I actually was planning to hide the artifact of the spear somewhere in the 2 more hidden spots, but I have no confidence of it not being detected by a high tier tool with how much power the spear holds. So I had no choice but to hide it in the other ones if I don't want to accidentally expose my real hiding spots.'

Thinking about the item she has, she can only truly sigh in frustration.

'I was already aware of the gods existing in this world because of the game and because of the spear fragment I have. But somewhere inside of me I still doubted it... or rather, I wanted to ignore it.'

She goes on her knees and is ready to move the beautifully decorated piece of carpet in her closet. It was spread to cover the floor but is removable for cleaning every now and then by the maids.

'Having normal mortal beings as enemies is enough for me, however immoral beings like the gods of this world are a different story. But seeing as I haven't disintegrated after using them in my lie, it seems that they are giving me a pass for my "insolence" against them.'