Control over Magic.

"In todays class Adeline would not be joining us for safety reasons."

That was how Gabriel had began the class when he noticed Sakura's eyes wondering around looking for something or someone.

"Oh? What's for todays study?"

"To cultivate mana and to manifest it."

"!! I'm going to learn how to do magic today!"

Her eyes widen in pleasant surprise.

'It was sooner than expected. I would have expected him to start it after Adeline became 8.'

"Yes. I was planning to start you after Adeline's 8th birthday. However I was able to notice that the magic energy has began to manifest as an aura around you. So I believe it is time to teach you how to control it and to keep it hidden."

"Yes!"

Gabriel chuckles seeing her so excited. He removes a key out of his left breast pocket and a small box the size of a music box from his sash.

He inserts the key in the box and twists it. A click is heard and it opens a bit for him to open it the rest of the way up and then remove an object from the box Sakura quickly recollected what it was when she saw it fully out of the box.

"Do you know what this is?"

"Huh!? Oh. No not really. But I feel like I may have seen if from somewhere."

"Then that feeling is correct. This is a concealment device that uses a type of barrier stone and a few other magic spells carved into the surface. It is the same type as the one used by the assassins in the assassination attempt against Igor. You must have seen it from there."

"Oh yeah! Your right. I did see it then."

Sakura was lying through her teeth when she spoke. She looked interested on the device on the surface but inside she didn't really care much for it.

'Of course I would know this thing with a single glance. It is the same device Rose's bitch of a mother used to conceal her talk with Sakura when she revealed that she was the one who caused her mothers death and fed corrupted blood to Sakura.I as well remember seeing one when Roxes trained Rose in the game. At that time he did so because he didn't trust Sakura not to try and interfere in Rose's training. Heh, as if she had the free time to play around with an annoying brat like that.'

"Do you know why I brought this device today?"

"Hmm~ is it to make sure no one notices me using magic?"

"Yes. This device conceals magic energy when a person uses their abilities. That's why no one noticed the fight between Igor and the assassins. The barrier stone forms a barrier in the perimeter it allows and the carvings are both used for silence and for suppressing magic energy so it wouldn't be detected by those outside the barriers area of space. It is a hard item to even have made because of the material needed and the carving of the spells and whatever else is embedded into the device. A secret item that not many know how to recreate."

"Wow~ that is amazing Uncle Igor. Can you actually make something like this?"

He chuckles and shakes his head no.

"I do have the ability to use embedding magic, but I have only reached the mid-tier 3rd stage of it. So the tier isn't high enough to give me the ability to make something like this."

Sakura wanted to curse out loud his talent in magic, especially when it is on magic he shouldn't be able to reach high in level.

'He really is a freak of nature my Uncle Gabriel. He acts like that level is too low for a man who can use around 5 other attributes in such high levels.'

Falling petalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें