Her Fears.

Seraph felt the child in his arms clench his shoulder with her tiny trembling hands as if holding on for dear life. His shoulder, even if he can't see, he can feel damp from her overflowing tears. He couldn't explain the feeling that is eating his insides, but he knew he did not want to see her in such a state any longer.

He quicken his steps to the area of the meeting rooms for the emperor to meet with guests. When he arrives he notices a small problem, he didn't know which room Mihkael used to meet with those Holy empire people. However he noticed a maid leave a room with an empty tea set. He quickly stopped her.

"Excuse me, but is that the room his majesty is using to meet the guests from the Divine kingdom?"

The maid was started from being stopped so suddenly but quickly bowed when she saw who it was.

"Y-yes High minister. His majesty is in there with the guests."

"Is Raphael with him too?"

"Ah? Ah! Yes, he is."

"Ok, you may go."

After getting his confirmation that Raphael was in the room as well, he quickly passed the maid and reached for the door.

"Wait!"
Gabriel quickly stops Seraph and whispers for him to wait.

"What?"
Seraph was a bit irritated that he was halted from opening the door and had his usual scowl when he looked at Gabriel.

"They have guests in there Seraph."

"So? Are they anyone more important that her highness?"

"I don't mean that! They are people from the Divine kingdom, I believe it is best to not have them see her highness in such a state, especially since they already hold some sort of curiosity toward her."

Realization struck Seraph and he sighs at his unexpected blunder from being rash and not thinking of the situation.

"I understand how you feel Seraph. To tell you the truth, I'm quite surprised with your reaction. You never showed much interest in her highness."

Gabriel smiles and tries to ease up his friend by making a light joke. It did help ease up Seraph's nerves.

"Tsk! I may look uninterested, but I won't be so cold to ignore big sis's daughter."

"Haha of course."
Gabriel smiles warmly at the memory of Aurora, but quickly went back to topic.

"You wait her with Sakura. I'll go inside and call to borrow Raphael, while you enter to replace him to be beside Mihk."

Seraph nods and ignores to reprimand Gabriel from using Mihkael's nickname while there are others around, he felt that the situation with Sakura was more important.

Gabriel turns to the door and lightly knocks on it. A few moments later, Raphael opens the door and sees Gabriel, so his eyes held a hint of surprise and confusion, only to see that Sakura was being carried in the arms of Seraph.

Raphael quickly sensed that something was wrong and wanted to ask but was quickly stopped by Gabriel.

"You must want to ask what's wrong, but know that right now it's best for you to just switch places with Seraph and care for her highness. She seem to only want you at the moment."

Raphael was even more perplexed at the situation but quickly nodded and went inside the room.

Mihkael glances at him and raised an eyebrow when he saw the look in Raphael's face. Raphael reaches his side and whispers something to Mihkael. The high priest notices a small change in the emperors face, but was impressed with how quickly he hid his expression.