The Celebration Banquet(3 years old.)

"It gives us all great pleasure to welcome our guests to our young princes' naming reveal! Today will be the day all will hear the princes' name, bestowed by the sacred tree of our lands!"

A elven man who only had an appearance of a man in his late 20s spoke with great gusto and pride.

His handsome appearance catching other peoples attention. His voice flowed smoothly like silk and it made people listen to it with great intrest.

"Looks like it was the right choice to make  Noran the announcer. He did recieved the most blessing from the tree in his birth."

The one who spoke was a women with a breathtaking beauty, her height that matches a model that will catch anyone's attention when combining it with her face.

Her long legs recieving a few glances from guests who were invited out of the elven territory. The crown in her head giving a mystical and unique look while placed on top of her own unique hair color.

Then a man who stands beside her blocks her from those looks and his eyes narrow down at them. The glances quickly looked away.

"I will be away for a few minutes, got to get something."

"Make sure not to take too long. The big reveal will happen soon, it won't do you good if the father doesn't show up to it."

The women reminds him and watches him smile and gently hold her hand to lightly peck it.

"All my queen says, I shall comply."

"Oh sho! D6ont do that in public."

She scolds him yet her flushed complexion reveals her real thoughts.

He laughs and walks away to wherever he is heading to.

"I see Alyona is a women who falls hard."

"You have no right to speak Mihkael, you are a slave to love even before you got to know your wife. I have heard and seen how much you pampered and lose yourself to Aurora. You were called the loyal dog by us."

A man wearing formal butler clothes leaned over to whisper those words to the man who was sitting in one of the special seats assign to the VIPs of the celebration.

Mihkael chuckles and rolls his eyes at his friend.

"I shall have you punished for displaying such blatant disrespect Raphael."

Mihkael jokingly said those words while leaning to Raphael so no one else can hear their words.

While others can not hear this conversation. Only two other has heard their words.

One was a man who stands a few inch away from them, he held a serious expression and didn't appeared fazed by their discussion at all. He was more focused on the surroundings and would be the first to react if anything unwarant happens to his emperor and friend.

"Azrael, shouldn't you protect the honor of your emperor? Why aren't you saying anything?"

Mihkael jokingly brings up his serious friend into the playful banter, only to recieve just a glance from that friend.

"... But he wasn't lying?"

"Ha-! Humph."

Raphael quickly turns his head away to hide his muffled laughter and Mihkael gave a mocking hurt look.

"I see, so no one is on my side huh? Fine, gang up on me, why dont'cha? It seems even my own child agrees with you guys."

The second person who can hear their discussion was giggling in her hands while using her father's lap as a chair.