I'm Sorry.

Everyone was stun at the sudden turn of events. They all remember how adamant she was to not even being in the same space as him, but now she is here, apologizing and asking to be friends!? They all were still as if someone pressed a pause button.

But what got everyone moving again was the boys face filled with tears, his expression still amazed with the change of attitude and the look she gives him.

But he hoped this wasn't a dream and he quickly hugged her, which startled the adults there, they worried that she was going to snap again and were ready to separate the two, only to get hit by another round of shock.

Sakura hugged him back and timidly patted him in the back, which made him cry even more.
"Uhh.... are you ok?"
"Mm, I'm hick, r-really ha-h-happy to b-be your f-f-friend." He was hiccuping and crying when he return her words.

'I didn't think being my friend would make him this happy, he's literally crying tears of joy!?' Sakura looks at Hedwig and noticed the old man smiling at the scene, but his eyes held a sad tone to them. Sakura wondered why but ignored it for now.

"Humph!" Sakura was startled at the voice and turn to her father, he was smiling, but his eyes were a bit cold.
'Uh-oh, jealous papa made an appearance.'

"Um, let's eat a bit and then make plans for tomorrow. How does that sound?"
"Ok."
Just when she thought it was over and she was gonna head to her dad, she was stopped and she turn back, only to see his hand holding hers, she looked back at him and saw he wasn't gonna let go anytime soon.

"Umm... we should eat now."
"Ok."
"Can you um, let go?"
"Your not gonna sit with me?"

'Wow, give them an inch and they take a whole mile man'
Sakura felt her face twitch a bit, but she kept a smile on it.

"I'll sit next to you tomorrow, but for now, I'll sit next to papa."
Sakura sweetly smiled at the boy and waited for him to let her go.

He looked a bit sad, but was happy when she promised to sit next to him tomorrow. He let's her go and watches her head to her fathers arms, he pouted a bit. He was envious that Sakura's papa was able to hold her and carry her, he wanted to do the same too. But he knew he had to take small steps.

Mihkael can feel the boys eyes on him and Sakura and felt a bit irked that the kid became so attached to his daughter.
'Stinking brat, you think I'll hand my daughter over? Hah! In your dreams.'

Mihkael lightly kisses Sakura's forehead and cheek, glancing at the boy and smirking.
Phelan cheek puffed up and redden in anger, he glared back at the gloating man, while those in the surrounding felt shame for the grown man who was fighting with a child.

Sakura just laughed at her fathers sudden kisses and kissed him in the cheek back. But then asked him to let her sit in her chair, she was hungry. He laughed and nodded. After he was done putting her in the chair, the food was finally served.

Today was Sakura's favorite, chicken parmigiana with Spaghetti. The children's plate were smaller and the chicken was already sliced and ready to be eaten by the children. Sakura was overjoyed and was smiling in joy.

Mihkael smiled and had Raphael sit to eat as well when all the maids and Stewart's left the room. Raphael complied because he knew they were worried about Sakura snapping if Raphael wasn't there with them.

While everyone was eating, they discussed a bit about the continents situation.

"I heard that in your territory, there has been an unbalanced number of corruption and the location they appear?"

Sakura twitched a bit but continued to eat as if she wasn't paying attention to the conversation.

Hedwig sighs and nods.
"The number keeps changing to a hard to discern amount. One month it can be 1 then two months of nothing and then out of nowhere 5 cases! And each cases are growing further and further away from each other. We fear sending those who use purifying magic so far away from the capital, we don't have that many and we are weak in teleportation magic, we aren't even done creating teleportation stations around out territory, so its getting hard to pinpoint the thing."