S2 Chapter 15

After joining the League of Villains, they gave me a room where I could finally be alone, but I didn't stay in there for more than five minutes as I marched out and towards Dabi. "Why did you save me?" crossing my arms as I leaned against the wall. There was something strange about him, but yet I trusted him for some reason.

"There are secrets that can't be revealed at this moment, but once it is said you'll understand why." I stared at him, confused, "we have a lot more in common, then you know." He carried on speaking, just making me more confused. Who are you really, Dabi? "Did you want to be a hero?" I joked with a little laugh, "someone pushed me to be a hero, and I trained for years." I stared at him in shock; I couldn't believe my ears I couldn't imagine him wanting to be a hero. "One day you won't be able to imagine yourself being a hero, and that's when you finally let go of your past" glancing at the ground, that's true. I've let go of my childhood dream to become a villain.

What did I want to be now? What was I fighting for? Did I want to kill people? No, I never wanted to, and I still don't, but there is a time where it can be acceptable, right? What if I could be an underground hero? I didn't have to tell the other villains. But with a demon-like that inside of me, could I really save people. I would only make it worse.

Waving goodbye to Dabi as I head back to my room, closing the door behind me as I think about everything. Would it be better if I just ended it all here but then what would that do? Pacing around the room thinking about my life. Everything I did just went down the drain, all the nights of training. Memories of days and days spent training with different people. But did I regret it? I don't even feel bad, no sadness, no fear. No, I don't regret they deserved it, they deserved to die, but I shouldn't have been a hero with this mindset. I wasn't made to be in the public eye. Maybe on the sidelines. Images of the people I care about enter my mind. Katsuki, mum, Shota, Shoto and everyone else.

Mum! I still didn't know her condition; I need to see her even if I'm considered a villain no. I still deeply care for her; she's the woman that raised me. Mum will probably hate me for the way I've turned out; she never wanted me to be like this. She raised me with kindness but look at me now. The evil inside me could never have been kept at bay. It was always going to turn out this way.

Once it turned dark, I sneaked out of the hideout to see Toga and Dabi waiting for me. "Ready to go?" I glanced at them confused; I had gotten close to Toga since I arrived maybe because she was the closest to my age. "You wanna see your mum, right?" Dabi asked as I nodded my head as he began walking off, "we are here to help you sneak in" I smiled at Toga before we all walked off.

When we arrive" Dabi knocked out some of the guards while Toga led the way to her room, everything was silent. It looked like a horror movie. However, when we opened the door, the bed was empty. "This can't be right; it said this was her room" we looked around the room until someone walked out of the shadows. A man wearing a black suit and a tired expression it was none other than Shota. My stepdad.

Hi guys, I've decided to rewrite both The Hidden Flame and Water just because I've grown as a writer and I know there are a lot of mistakes in them. Also because I've grown to hate them for how they are right now. So if you have any advice or anything you would like to see happen in the new rewrite leave them here. The main plot will be the same just better written and a few extra new bits. But don't worry I will finish the book off first before rewriting it.

Also on the 8th of March, I will publish a new fanfic. Who do you think it'll be?