Chapter 50

Hey guys, I've been thinking about making anime merch and I just wanted to know that if I was to sell it do you think any of you would buy it. Like I was thinking a red tie dye top with Kirishima on it and make it cheap cause I know most of us are broke weeks. It's fine if you don't wanna it's just another way for me to get some money for a new laptop.

Comment if you think if I were to make it you would actually buy it just to know if it would work out or not. To make it easy just comment yes or an emoji. Thank you and enjoy the new chapter ☺️

Everyone sat at the tables munching down the food that was prepared for us. None of us leaving any leftovers. I was sat at the end of the table with Mina next to me, speaking with her mouth whole as she talked to the other people on the table. All of class 1-A was excited while I looked out of place as I slowly ate my food, not excited at all.

I can't believe i had thought that that power was a blessing like hell it is. It's a curse.

I painted a fake smile on as I joined in on the conversation when all I really wanted to do was just be alone. The girls had wanted to see the boys room after but I couldn't care less it was just a room like the girl's room. All the girls were sharing a room and all the boys were sharing a room. It might be slightly challenging to sneak out.

After everyone had finished eating, we all went to this hot springs they had here which was so cool since I had never been to any before. I was a very reserved girl and didn't like showing my naked body to anyone so while in the hot springs I had kept on the towel.

"(Y/N), come on take the towel off. I wanna see what's under" Mina shouted as she tried multiply times trying to take the towel from me but I held a strong grip on, not letting it go. The only two people that had ever seen me were mum and Katsuki and that was more than enough.

Mina stopped chasing me as we heard a commotion on the boy's side and to no surprise, it was Mineta trying to climb the wall but of course, my two boys didn't let him get anywhere near to seeing me. Mineta was gonna end up in the same situation as last time.

I heard the loud explosions as well as seeing the ice wall over the divider between the two genders. The only thing them two will ever agree on is things like this. Ugh.

Once everyone had finished up, the girls walked back to our room to get ready for bed. I waiting for everyone to fall asleep and it was quick as all of them were exhausted, feeling myself become tired I took some pills to keep me awake.

Glancing at my room as I see a message from Kendo saying all the girls from her class had fallen asleep. Texting her the meeting place, I grabbed my pair of running shoes before sneaking out quietly not waking any of the girls up.

Once I arrived at the meeting, I waited for a few minutes before kendo appeared in her Pjs. She explained how she saw the teachers drinking and smoking not too far away from where we were so making sure we wouldn't get caught I took the lead into the forest and sitting behind some bushes.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Kendo asked as she got comfortable on the ground. The scene reminding me of when we were younger and I would whisper in her ear, telling her my silly secret but this time was different, it wasn't just some stupid secret it was serious.

"Ever since that day I got injured during my internship, something had changed in me." Pausing as i looked at her to see she was giving me all her attention to me.

"That day-that day I had felt this rush of power that I had never felt" taking a deep breath as I begin to shake a bit. "It was this type of power that was made from anger and hatred. The hatred I had for Endeavor but that's not all I have these dreams that seem so real and- and" before saying the word that could make her fear me.

Tearing began falling down my face "and I became this demon that killed people. That made people fear me, my mum was frightened of me" without hesitation she wrapped her arms around me before wisping my tears away.

But then we heard the sound of rustling, scared that someone had heard I jumped up scanning the area but no one was in sight. Who was that?

Kendo stood up as well, holding my hand tightly before speaking "I'm the first one you told" nodding my head while looking away from her.

"You don't need to suffer alone. You have people who care about rely on us" Smiling at me as the imagines of mum, Katsuki and my siblings shows up in my head.

But soon the fear returns "but what if I hurt them" I pull away from her but she catching my hand again "you won't, it's just a dream"

"And even if it isn't a fucking dream I'll beat you till you return back to your annoying self" out from the trees walks out Katsuki staring at me. My version clouds up with tears as I see him standing there.

"I'm a monster" I mumble but Katsuki quickly grabs ahold of my shoulders shaking me slightly before shouting in my face. "You are not a fucking monster, you are the most kindest and warmhearted person ever. Even loves an idiot like me"

"You would never hurt us, that isn't like you. You've wanted siblings and you wouldn't let anyone get in the way of that" then out pops Shoto giving me a tiny smile as I begin crying my eyes out.

"Why are you guys here?" I question at how convenient it was for them to be here while I was telling my secret.

"I told them to come. I know how important they are to you, they needed to know to be in your life" Kendo grabs ahold of my hand as I smile at all of them.

"Thank you for being here for me and not being afraid of me" smiling at them all as we talk some more before they head back to their dorm while I say behind.

I needed some time to think about everything. I'm thankful to have all of them in my life.

"You have good people in your life but soon you'll be coming with us"

A person said from within the shadow but I caught a glimpse of them thanks to the moonlight. The person had stitches. Feeling fear as I run back to the dorm not even caring that I wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon. I just needed to get away from him.

Who was that?