Chapter 41

Look at this amazing fan art one of my friends did. Her Instagram is kesurie_go so go follow her and give her some support. She's so good at drawing.

Also from now on I'm gonna post on Monday and Thursday. Now on the story hope you enjoy!!

Mineta had finally had escaped from his frozen death from the help of his only friend Kaminari and we all know its true. They are both perverts but at least Kaminari keeps it in his pants while Mineta is not afraid to share his thoughts with everyone. Normally, I like to avoid him at all cost due to how uncomfortable he makes me feel.

I feel sorry for Momo she basically has gotten sexually assaulted from him. All the girls gave the boy death glares while I just tried to not look at the oversized grape.

Aizawa began to explain what was going to be happening and we were gonna go on a camping trip which everyone was excited about but the mood in the room quickly shifted once he uttered that one word.

"Exams"

My body just shut down on my as my head slammed on my desk thinking about none of the times I had studied. I always said I was gonna study but I just ended up never doing it. Scanning around the room hoping to find someone in the same situation as me and there was.

Mina and Kaminari.

Rushing over them so I could join in there crying session as all three of us prayed. (All I can imagine is that haikyuu scene if you know you know)

I had some hope as I was still above both of them and I knew a certain angry hedgehog that was near the top of the class. Oh and I'm pretty sure Shoto would help me too. Maybe we could all have a study session but knowing them two they wouldn't get along. So bad idea.

However, before I ask for help I'll try studying by myself and if I can't I'll surrender and ask for help. But I can do it on my own. I'll be fine

Oh, how wrong I was.

That same night, I came home late from work promising myself that I would study tomorrow and soon crashed on my bed. Closing my eyes as I enter my daily nightmare, starting from the beginning as I stood in the pure blindly white room to then falling into the darkness. The light soon disappears as I carry on falling not afraid of the fall but of the demon inside ready to take control.

The blazing heat covers my body as I feel the power ran through my veins towards my eyes. The demon now has full control over my body and i can't do anything but watch as it takes the front seat. Pushed to the back as I watch through my eyes as it stops myself from hitting the ground and walks over to the same boring mirror.

Smirking as my eyes scan my body looking at the horrifying sight, opening my mouth but instead of speaking yet the dream changes. My tongue pops out and licks my dry lips before whispering darkly "I need blood"

What? This was new. No please don't do anything.

Everything soon changed as instead of the mirror, two doors were standing in front of me. One white and one bloody red, knowing already which one I was about to go in. However, this time it felt more real as I could feel the cold touch of the door handle, I tried to pull back to go through the white one but the demon only smirked at my weak attempts to earn control.

Once we were fully through the door, everything already me started to form the gruesome scene. We were on one of the streets by my house and in the middle of the road laid a body.

The body was covered in wounds with blood flooding out of it. He was dead. What is happening? I could feel the demon smirk as my confuse grew but everything cleared up as soon as I looked down at my hands. Oh my gosh. I had done this with my own hands, I could feel the blood drip from my hands. My hands felt like they were on fire every second this blood stayed on me. I could not see who it was, their face was hidden and it was pointless to look for clues as its body was covered in blood.

This was the same scene from the training, that must mean I had unlocked the next part during that but how. What part? One for all.

All for one. The demon spoke in my head as I continued to piece everything together but nothing was making sense to me. My thoughts stopped when I heard a voice, it was the usual worried soft voice that I heard often but there was something off. It sounded as if they were scared.

There was a figure leaping from out of the shadow to reveal mum. What was mum doing during all this chaos? Oh no, she's going to see the body? She'll know what's happening and she will understand. Mum is always on my side no matter what.

Taking back control as I tried to step towards her but she just moved back. Is-is she afraid of me?

"What have you done?" she shouts at me with her eyes full of tears.

"I don't kno-" but I couldn't finish as the demon took back control "killing the people who have hurt us" it laughed as my mother cried more.

"You're a monster"

Opening my eyes as I started to breathe rapidly as if I had run 10 miles. Rushing to the mirror to make sure I was back to normal, to my normal human self and I was.

Sitting back on the side of my bed as i thought back to the dream, mum had called me a monster and I had k-killed someone. I felt the rage inside of me rise as I lifted my fist and smashed it on the wall opposite of me leaving a hole. Mum was gonna kill me.

I need to calm down as I could still feel the anger as I glanced at the clock to see it was 4 am. Not even caring about being caught as I grabbed my running shoes not bothering about changing as I left in my pj's and begin running down the road with my music blasting against my ears that could make me deaf but I liked it better at full volume.

I need to figure out how to stop this and asap.