Chapter 48

I'm posting a day earlier cause I just have to say things firstly this book has a new amazing cover it was created by someone the credits are in the summary for this book. I just love the cover so much!!

And secondly I'm so disappointed in this fandom. I'm embarrassed. Some of the fans have gone and send demanding comments on the author of mha . Asking for there ships to be cannon. It is not your anime or manga you do not have a say in what happens in it. It's an amazing manga/anime don't make it harder on the author it's actually so sad to see. It's not a romance anime or manga so you don't need the ships. This is what fanfics are for so grow up.

That day was only a few days ago and i could still hear his voice in my head, replaying the words on an endless loop. Mina tried to get me to speak to the authorities but I couldn't otherwise they would want to know what he said.

But what if they are after me? By not telling the police I'll get in more dangerous situations than I have already. I'm terrified but I can't seem to make the right choices anymore. Lies. Secrets. When will it all end?

Today we were going on the camping trip and everyone was bubbling in excitement as we begin to put our bags on the bus. Looking around at all of the class 1-A in their school uniforms, I wish we could of worn normal clothes it was too hot for this.

Some blonde boy kept talking trash about our class and it was just getting irritating at this point but thanks to my best friend, Kendo was on the case to shut him up. Cheering her on as she smacked him down and smiling at me before saying sorry to my class.

Walking over to Kendo as we begin talking about training and the tests we had done. If there was anyone I could trust with my life it was Kendo, when we were younger I told her all kinds of secrets and to the day she has kept them. Never telling a soul.

"When everyone's asleep sneak out, I need to tell you something" whispering to her before running back to my class to board on the bus. Once I tell Kendo she'll know what I should do, she's the mum friend. She always knows what to do.

All of us on the bus and I chose to sit next to Katsuki well it's not like i had much of a choice in the better nevertheless I like my seat. While we wait to take off my mind wanders off thinking about how Kendo will react. Without realising I begin to stare at Katsuki as he shouts at some of our classmates. Should I tell him?

"Hey Katsuki" he stopped shouting to look at me as he sat properly in his seat on the aisle, giving all his attention to me. Gosh, I love this boy so much. "What do you think about demons inside of people?" I quietly ask as I turn to face the window as the coach begins moving.

"They are just the fucking hatred in people and if that person can't overcome that they manifest into these so-called shitty demons. Nothing scary about them" He says seriously as I felt his eyes staring at me.

Maybe I could tell him? He wouldn't judge me, he would help me. Why did I think he wouldn't? Smiling as I watched the different building pass us by.

After about a couple of minutes looking out of the window, I pulled out my switch and started to play Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild before gaining the attention of Katsuki. His eyes stared down at the game in my hand asking questions. I stared at Katsuki as he told me he never played a Zelda game. I was shocked as I handed him the game and forced him to play it until the coach had stopped suddenly.

(If any of you have a switch add me, my friend code is 2497-8018-1701)

Everyone got out of the coach as we were introduced to some new heroes; the wild pussycats. Staring at the beauitful sight in front of us not even listening to what they were saying. It was so calming here as I breathed in the fresh air, it was so much different compared to the city and I liked the change of scenery.

Someone had grabbed my arm roughly dragging me towards the coach well I was still confused as to what was happening. I found out Mina was dragging me before the cliff was destroyed leading us to fall down into the mysterious forest.

Well, our teacher said one final thing that I actually heard "sorry kids, the training's already begun."

The man was gonna kill us before we even became heroes.

Chapter 49 is on my pateron and the link is on my profile.