Chapter 8

After we had gotten off the bus, we had saw Thirteen which cause everyone to be amazed at the sight, still not used to heroes being our teachers, however, Uraraka was having her own fangirl moment.

While Thirteen was explaining everything to us she was interpreted by the sight of villains and our hero teachers quickly showing us why they are heroes in the first place. Aizawa rushed to the villains to protect us, students, as most of us worried about his safety. He will win and protect us, he is a hero after all. He can't lose, heroes always win.

All the other students and Thirteen were talking about the plan, however, I and Midoryida were to focus on our teacher risking his life for us. There were too many villains to handle on his own."Greeting. We are the league of villains" Jumping from surprised, looking behind us stood dome sort of mist thing like the portal that brought the villains here. This is how they got in. "To end the life of All Might" Gasps were coming off everyone not expecting someone to actually plan such thing.

Bakugo and Kirishima ran up to the villain trying to hit him but their attacks were useless before Bakugo could attack again I ran up to him holding him back "It's useless" I shouted at him. Then suddenly we ere warped up in the purple mist. Gripping Bakugo muscular arm tightly, slightly scared of what is to happen.

"(Y/N), why are you holding on to Bakugo?" Opening my eyes I see Kirishima looking at me weirdly before I let go of Bakugo with a blush, however, looking up at Bakugo he didn't seem bothered he was looking around at the villains walking closer to us.

I and the boys quickly defeated the villains, they were so easy to fight so I shouldn't have to worry about everyone else they got it covered. Kirishima got really worried about the others but I told him everything would be okay. We were both shocked at how Bakugo handled himself though we thought her would more aggressive he seemed like he really wanted to get that mist guy. All of us ran to the back to the middle of USJ, around from us I saw Tsuyu, Midorydia and that dirty pervert and this guy covered in hands reaching for Tsuyu face but acting quickly I used my quirk to rise the roots from the ground to pull the man back away from her then shooting bullets of seeds at him to distract him from the group.

Nevertheless, with the touch of his hand on my roots, he causes them to decay which returned me with a pain on my arm. It was so painful but I chose to ignore it, however, it caught the attention of the boys whose eyes widen at my arm. " What the fuck happened to your arm?" He said as he grabbed it gently to not harm me. Looking down, I saw my arm had started to crack "my quirk is connected to my body" I summed up quickly before snatching back my arm and looking down below.

"Fear not. I am here"

(Sorry for the short chapter, I have a headache i just wanted to write a chapter cause I didn't write yesterday)