Chapter 30

Grabbing whatever clothes I could find as swiftly as possible, leaving my room and taking some black trainers that were by the front door. Studying the door while coming up with a plan to sneak out but decided against using the front door as it could wake up mum. Spead walking back to my room but caught a quick glance at myself in the mirror and I looked horrible, my outfit was a whole mess as if a child plucked it out but I didn't have time to worry over it. Closing my door, with my shoes in my hand before opening the window and throwing my shoes through it. Climbing through the window without thinking of how to get down, I ended up crashing to the ground with my nose stuck in the inside of my shoe. Pulling my face away, I really needed to clean my shoes. That was disgusting.

Getting up from the ground and slipping on my shoes and running down the street towards the park where we had always trained. We knew it was against the rules to use your quirk without a license but when I was younger I had found a place that no one would see. It was my safe place where i could just use my flames. How much has changed from then, younger me would be terrified. But everything was finally working out. With a smile on my smile, I jumped over the fence instead of going all the way round to the entrance. Speeding past the playground into the crowd of trees until I was at the end of the park where a pond sat but if you stepped on the stones that were on the water and went into the brushes there was a nice clearing where no one could see in. The perfect spot.

As I pushed past the leaves to enter but ended up tripping up on a branch that was on the ground, I ended up falling flat on the dirt. A deep laugh was heard and as I raised my head there he was standing laughing away at my embarrassing state on the ground. Of course not helping. I'm supposed to be a future hero but tonight I just keep falling down.

Dropping my face back onto the dirt to hide the blush that was spreading as he laughed harder at me. Trying to hide my face from him on the ground, two hands grabbed onto my arms and pulled me up from behind, helping me sit down properly before wiping the dirt off my face. Sitting cross legging, gazing up at him as the moonlight hit his face while he stared down at me with his hand caressing my left cheek. Ignoring the heat that I felt on my face knowing I wasn't going to flare up but instead this handsome boy was leaning in to kiss me.

Katsuki was on his knees behind me from when he was helping me up, his face inched closer to me as I felt my eyes begin to close. Eventually, his soft lips met mine and I felt the weight of my body was finally gone. I felt as if all the bad things were over and I could be happy with myself.

Pulling away from me as he helps me stand up before taking my hand into his warm ones and leading me over to a tree before sitting down with me next to him. He turned his back to me as it looked he was grabbing something but said nothing so I was the first one to speak "hi, sorry for being late a lot has happened to-" stopping my sentence as I looked at Katsuki blushing face as he had his arms stretched to me with a Bouquets of my favourite flower. I don't even remember telling him.

Taking the flowers from him as I stared at him in shock as he avoided my eyes "I went to your house and asked your mum about the flowers" staring at him in awe before putting the flowers down carefully as if they were a baby. Jumping onto him as I wrapped my arms around him, he was too surprised by my response and didn't have enough time to react and we both ended up on the floor. This time I was happy falling as I wasn't on the floor but instead on Kstsuki.

Smiling into his neck as he wrapped his muscular arms around me embracing me tightly. "Thank you" slightly crying into him as I pulled away without realising the position we were now in. My arms were holding me up on either side of his hand as I peering down at him with my legs on the opposite side of him. Wiping my tears away, "stupid why are you crying then" smiling at him as he held onto my cheeks "because I'm really happy" we both smiled at each other before he ruined the moment "could you let me sit up?" Realising the position we were in I began to blush thinking about something. No stop. Slapping myself as I let katsuki sit up but that was even worse as I was now sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around him.

"Much better" smirking at me as he said it without any embarrassment, this boy is unbelievable. About to stand up to get out of this position, he wraps his arms around me stopping me from moving before dropping his head on my shoulder. "Don't go thinking dirty thoughts" his husky voice echoed through my brain as my face was a mess. "I-I'm not" stuttering out as I tried to sound normal but failed.

"You said a lot happened today, tell me," he said but more like commanded me but I was already planning to tell him. I told him everything that had happened at that house while still in this position and I began to feel more comfortable.

"Fucking brat" he hissed as he stayed where he was while I rested my chin on his shoulder. "I was really angry at him and still am but he's not really angry at me or mum. He just doesn't like his dad which I can understand."

It was silent for a bit before he moved so his face was right in front of mine, his eyes held a fire in them but it wasn't like when he was about to fight it was something else. "I will never hurt you again. I fucking promise you" nodding my head as I smiled at him believing every word he said. Feeling bold, I leaned in close and gave a small peck on his lips. Leaning his forehead on me before whispering something but I couldn't hear them properly as my phone began to ring.

Pulling away from him with a blush on my face as I looked at the message from my mum.

Time's up, I gave him one hour. Now it's time to come home.

Surprised that Katsuki had asked my mum for permission for me to come out tonight and I had to sneak out for no reason. Rushing to grab the flowers he had given me before shouting out goodbye and speeding home.

Did he say what I think he said? I couldn't hear him because of my phone, I could only read his lips and it looked like he said them three words. Did I mistake it? What would I say back if he really did say that?

Does Katsuki love me?