Chapter 17

I know it is wrong to spy on people but I'm his sister that he doesn't know about and what's wrong with wanting to know him. In a weird get to know. Listening to his personal conversation with my boyfriend.

Katsuki and I were both against the wall trying to listen to what the boys were talking about and it's not like Katsuki complained when we got there. He didn't even question it, he just stayed silent once I pointed to the two of them and understood that we were now spying on them. Like that movie Spy kids.

I couldn't hear every word they were saying as they were talking very quiet but I picked up on most of them to understand what they were talking about. "I broke my own pledge" my brother's cold voice echoed to my ears.

Does this have something to do with him not using his left side? Even though I haven't really got to know my brother through actually having a conversation I could tell we were the same we didn't want to use his power. But we both had our own reasons.

"Are you All Might's illegitimate child or something"

Once I hear the words leave Shoto's mouth I covered mine to silent my laugher. No way did he just ask Izuku if he was All might's love child. My laugher slowly began to get louder at the thought but katsuki was quick and covered my mouth with both his hands.

After I had calmed down, it soon became hard to breath causing me to hit Katsuki on the arm to let go. "You nearly killed me" I whispered to him.

"Well you nearly got us fucking caught"

"I couldn't breath"

"Don't worry I'll give you another reason to be breathless" which he leaned in and just pecked my lips which I thought he was gonna fully kiss me.

"Now hush and listen" he whispered as he hushed me. How dare he do that? He just teased me with that. I'll get him back.

"You know my father is Endeavor"

Finally talking about the family drama, let's see what my other half of my family is like cause if Shoto is like this then something must have happened.

"My father could never beat All Might on his own so he came up with another plan"

Izuku was muttering unsure what he was saying but I could already guess that Shoto was the plan to beat All Might.

"Quirk marriages. You've heard of them yeah? With his wealth and fame, my father made my mother's family agree to the marriage. All to get his hands on her quirk."

So that's what it was, Endeavor didn't love Shoto's mother's that's why it was so easy for him to cheat. He had probably done it hundreds of time before. The reason he slept with my mother was due to his frustration for All Might and my mum was a beauty in her days and still is but he tricked her. He made her believe that he would wake up the next morning and go on date with her and I'm not just blaming him because my mother knew he had a wife and a family. She was only young and naive and she wanted comfort and he was there at the time.

"I hate it! being no more than a tool for that human garbage."

He is worse than human garbage and if you heard my story you would hate him even more.

"I remember mom was always crying.. 'I can't stand to see that left side of yours' she said before throwing scalding water in my face"

His own mother. I understand she hated Endeavor but how could you do that to your own child. That's your flesh and blood he's not his father. Even though I look like him as well my mother would never dare to harm me in any way even though she does sometimes see him in me but I'm not him.

But my mum didn't have to live with him. I don't know what he's done to Shoto's mother but i felt sorry but also annoyed at her because she shouldn't hurt your child for any reason. He did nothing.

"Not using my left side against you was my revenge on him. Never using my rotten father's quirk. By rising to the top without it."

But as Katsuki had told me, it's our own quirk's Shoto not his. i wanted to tell him and hug him. Even though he didn't know I was his sister, I felt like I had this connection with him. Am I weird?

"Come on let's go" I whispered to Katsuki while walking away with my thoughts running wild. Do I still use my quirk after hearing this or not?

Should I tell him before I use it so he's not shocked? So I don't have to deal with him and our father.

Katsuki and I both joined the others for lunch but I was quiet the whole time thinking about everything. I want to make this power my own but I have to at least tell him before I use it. Right?

Once I use my flame, there was no going back. The questions would soon come in. Endeavor would probably want to speak to me as well as the school about why I didn't tell them about my second quirk.

And then when I got home, mum would be angry, annoyed and mostly likely sad. Maybe I should have spoken to her about it beforehand but I can't really send her a message but that seems wrong.

Everyone was then told to gather back in the stadium to announce the matchups. Peering up at the board, I was up against Ida so as a friendly classmate I walked up to him and stuck my hand out.

"Don't hold back during our match" He shook my hand before saying the same back to me. Looking back up, I saw I had a chance of fighting against Shoto.

"Who the fuck is that" Looking at Katsuki, I saw him trying to figure out who he was up against. "Her name is Uraraka, the one with the gravity quirk"

"Oh yeah gravity bitch" slapping his arm hard "don't call her a bitch"

"Anyways, I just wanted to say I'm gonna speak to Shoto and tell him the truth," I said confidently while looking into his deep red sharp eyes.

"Are you sure" nodding my head and saying bye to him I made my way to Shoto seeing we have time before the matching start.

"Hey, Sh-um i mean todoroki, can I speak to you"

"Okay"