Chapter 49

Hey I posted early again today because I don't know if I'm gonna have enough internet to post on Thursday so this is all the chapters for this week! Also special announcement at the end of this chapter! 

Falling from the now destroyed cliff and into the floor of this spoke forest which we soon found out was a forest full of beasts created by one of the pussycats.

Everyone from class 1-A had fallen but for the unfortunate ones they were crashed under so of the other student's weights and lucky for me I wasn't one of them. Sitting up to see I was sat on Mina panicking as a hand appeared in front of my face, Shoto. Grabbing ahold of his right hand as he helped me up, slightly shocked by the touch of cold from his hand. Dismissing that fact as I held out my hand just as Shoto had done for me, helping Mina up before rapidly apologising.

After everything was sorted out, I was dragged away from the familiar touch of warmth from my boyfriend's hand. Shoto followed behind as Katsuki lead the way to the front of the class. However, instead of having me next to them, they pushed me behind them as if I was weak.

I know they want to protect me but I'm far from being weak. I'll show these little boys who's really weak.

Why does everyone think I'm weak?

"You're weak"

The imagines of my training with Endeavor flash through my brain as well as the haunting words he said to me. Fuck him, I'm not weak.

Feeling the power flow through my veins as a beast jumps out of the forest alarming most of my class. If my rage mode hadn't been switched on now I would've probably been feeling panic as well. Sometimes I think maybe this power is a blessing as it dissolves all my worries and fears but it brings that demon with it.

Katsuki tried to pull me back behind them making me even more irritated than I already am. "(Y/N) go behind us" even Shoto is saying this. I'm going to be a hero too.

Feeling my right eye cover in flames well the rest of my body stays normal, pointing at the beast like a gun a fired a fire seed bullet. Shooting the beast down as I step over it and carry on into the dark beast forest not worrying about the rest.

They all have their capabilities to defend themselves, my class is tough, and that includes me. Watch me, boys, I'll be stronger than you. The class caught up to me declaring how cool I looked while Katsuki and Shoto kept quite.

"I'm not some delicate flower, I'm strong too"

Leaving them on that we all make it through the forest with me, Katsuki, Shoto, Midoryia and Iida. Pixie Bob was waiting for us as well as another one of the pussycats and our teacher. By now I was all out of energy and was back to my normal self.

Lucky I was at the front of the group meaning that no one could look at my eye and see the demon shining through. Ready to appear and slaughter everything precious to me.

The rest of the class followed behind us as the heroes came closer to us as we complained about food and sleep. "You five. I'm guessing your past experiences allowed you to act without hesitation?"

Glancing to the ground as I thought about the nightmare that always loves to hunt me. I know Iida, Midoryia and Shoto had come face to face with the hero killer but as for Katsuki, he's just normally like that. Always charging without no hesitation.

My hatred for Endeavor was slowly increasing and I didn't know what was happening to me. Did I hate the man this much? Or was it the demon's influence on me? I didn't know anymore.

I wish there was someone who could help me with this.

Hey guys, I'm gonna do a vote now on what fanfic I should do next after I finish this and finish aqua. Just comment on the one you want me to do.

Rin (blue exorcist)

Shinra ( Fire Force)

Kuroo ( Haikyuu)