Chapter 43

Hey guys, I made a Patreon where you can get early access to chapters and exclusive content. I will still post here normally so don't worry but on Patreon, there will be extra things you can get. Chapter 44 is on there now so after you read this chapter you can go check it out.

Just go to the link and you can support me there :)

https://www.patreon.com/carxna04

The link is also in my bio if that's easier. 

School was finally finished for the day and us three were on our way to Kastuki house. This was the first time I would be going inside his house and I was growing nervous, I had seen his mum before but never his dad what if he's scary?

At least it wasn't just going to be at his house otherwise I would've had a heart attack about being in his room alone with him. Kirishima was here and nothing else but studying was gonna happen.

As we walked closer and closer to his house I grow anxious, worried about how I looked in case I was to meet his parents. I'm his girlfriend and I need to make a good impression. She seemed that she had liked me when we met the first time but this is gonna be a proper introduction.

A hand slammed on my head and of course, it was Katsuki looking down at me before grabbing ahold of my hand. Entangling our fingers together as we walked, "stop worrying my parents aren't even gonna be there" he said as Kirishima got excited about a free house well even though I was less stressed I was still gonna be a house with two boys.

I trusted them to not try anything but I can't say the same once I'm left alone with Katsuki. He's like a beast and he'll pounce on me any second.

We had made it to his house with a few different conversations and a lot of complaints about school from me and Kirishima. Kastuki opened the door as he let us both in but as I was taking off my shoes I could feel those blazing rudy eyes staring at me and it didn't stop there as he gave us instructions to where his room was.

Kirishima was in front as we climbed the stairs with me behind him and Kastuki last. Feeling his stare although it was somewhere else, I could feel the warmth spread to my cheeks as I thought about him staring at my ass.

Is he an ass guy? No stop with these thoughts just focuses on studying to get good grades like a good girl.

Once we made it to Katsuki's bedroom I crashed on his bed while Kirishima sat on the edge and Katsuki choose to sit at his desk. Sitting upon his bed as I glanced at my surrounds. It was a simple-looking room no exciting but I was shocked to see he kept it clean it was nothing like his personality. I thought it was gonna be a messy explosion but it's not a bad thing I just have a lot of things to know about the boy I love.

Quickly, we begin studying and let me tell you Katsuki was not lying when he said he would make us study until we died. Whenever he got it wrong he would blast an explosion, Kirishima was able to use his quirk to defeat himself while I just created a dirt wall.

We were now on a small break and Kirishima had left to get our food so in the house it was only me and him. Katsuki. Keeping my eyes on my book trying to study more but I couldn't with his stare, he slowly approached me before sitting in front of me taking the book from my hands and placing it beside us.

"um hi," I shyly said as I saw him smirk before crashing his lips onto mine. This kiss was not at all the same as to what you see in movies between to actors, but one steeped in a passion that burns brightly. It is the primal desire that lives in us all and with this he tells me I'm his and he's mine.

Pushing me down so my back was now laying on his soft mattress while our lips were still connected as he now is on top of me. Trapping me in his embrace as he roams my body, leaving no place untouched. Grabbing ahold of my one of my boobs gently messaging it as the other hand carries on exploring my body.

Katsuki's hand grew closer and closer to my precious place but instead of touching it, he simply went around it. No touching it, leaving me in a frustrating mess. His lips parted with mine as I let out a moan but without having the time to be embarrassed he quickly attached his lips to my sweet neck. As the kisses become harder and more urgent, he slides his arm around my waist, pulling me close to his delicious body.

"Katsuki" We hear a women roar before his door open to reveal his mother standing there shocked at the scene. Katsuki was now faced flat on the floor while I sat on his bed with a redden face as I stared at his mum in embarrassment.

"Katsuki, what did you do?" She screamed as he grabbed Katsuki by the ear as they begin arguing. "I didn't do anything you old hag" they carried on while Kirishima popped his head in.

"I have the food. I met your mother at the food shop she was gonna get takeaway as well" smiling at my savour from this situation as I rushed towards Kirishima while the mother and son carried on arguing.

We both walked downstairs and begin setting the table for all of us to eat when Kirishima put another plate down. "Huh, who's that for?"

"Bakugo's dad" and just like that the front door opened.

When I tell you i was shocked, I was frozen in my place as he popped his head out greeting both of us politely as we just carried on staring at the gentle, polite man.

Huh, no way is this Katsuki dad. He was so-so, unlike Kastuki.