Chapter 28

I know shocking two chapters in one day :0 Enjoy!

Standing at the door was Fuyumi, even though she was dressed casually you could tell she was from a higher family. Her white hair with bits of red was neatly done and on her face sat a pair of glasses. I'm guessing that she had gotten her looks from her mother, lucky for her.

She smiled at me brightly as she spoke softly with a hint of excitement in her voice "you look lovely" thanking her as I looked down at myself before straightening my skirt out that my mum had picked. Gazing at Fuyumi's outfit I felt as I was very poorly dressed.

Entering the house into the hallway and taking off my shoes before peering around. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander this strangers house. These people were strangers to me as I was to them. They knew nothing of me and I was just in their house about to have dinner. Just from looking around at the elegant interior, I could tell they lived a different life from mine. There was hardly any pictures of the family and if there was it was a serious face compared to my house it was filled with silly pictures of me and mum.

Before taking me to where the rest was she surprised me but embracing me into a warm hug. "I'm sorry about my father, I mean ours. You are my sister after all" smiling at her calling us sisters as I felt a tear but quickly wiped it away so she won't see. I think I should be saying sorry to her as she had to live with him. I just meant him, I can't imagine living with him.

"Don't worry, I don't count him as my dad. He never wanted me and I think I've accepted it." she looked at me with a sad face but I immediately rushed out "I'm fine with it anyways I have an amazing mum. Look" pulling out my phone to reveal my wallpaper of me and her smiling brightly at the camera. She looked at it with sadness, I remember what Shoto had told Deku about his mum and where she was. Being in a situation like this must hurt to see a picture of me and my mum so I quickly put my phone away.

"I've always wanted a sister," she said before pulling away and smiling again at me brightly. She reminded me of my mum and how lovely she was. I liked her. I'm glad I came here. "Me too," I said smiling shyly back at her.

"I'm happy that you are here," she said as she grabbed ahold of my hand before leading me to the room where the other two are. "Me too"

Opening the door to expose the two boys sitting on opposite sides of the table before standing up to greet me. "Hi" quietly I said as I begin to feel shy around these people that are supposed to be my family.

"Hello, I'm glad you came," Shoto said with slight surprise when he saw me. Did he think I wasn't going to come? I know he hates me but didn't he ask me to come. Or maybe Fuyumi asked him to text me. It seems like a thing she would do.

Natsuo walking over but kept his distances and I soon began to get a bad feeling about all of this. Looking at me with a slight glare before speaking "I'm Natsuo" he had a hint of angry at me but I hadn't done anything to him. Turning around and walking back to his seat before I looked back at Fuyumi that wore a worried express that increased the bad feeling. When she noticed my stare she smiled at me with encouragement "sit next to Shoto and I'll bring out dinner" nodding my head as I sat next to him and in front of me was Natsuo. The boys in this family really hate me.

Silence. No one talked as we waited for the food. The atmosphere began awkward and unwelcoming as soon as Fuyumi left the room. Natsuo was glaring at me as I looked at my hands trying to avoid his eyes. He had also taken his looks from his mum and I was the only one here who looked like him.

If I had to guess why Natsuo hated/disliked me it had to be because my mum had caused an affair and then also I look like him so. I think he should be angry at him. More and more I began to think of this as a trap that someone was about to appear and kill me to get rid of the problem.

Fuyumi walked out with the food in her hand which Natsuo helped her with. Well, at least he is a good brother to her. Placing each bowl in front of us, it was cold soba and be looking around I could tell they all really liked it. I never rarely had homemade food as mum was always working and I was too busy to cook.

Taking a bite from it and immediately fell in love with it. Stars shone in my eyes as I happily ate comfortably and not paying attention to the proper manners my mum had quickly taught me before coming over here. Oops. Now they were all looking at me with different expressions, shoto was in shock as he leaned to look in my bowl to find it empty. "She's finished. I think she wants more" he said and just as I was about to hit him for saying something I looked at the other two.

Natsuo looked at me in disgust as he whispered under his breath but I couldn't tell what it was but it was probably something rude. Fuyumi smiled at me while I began to turn red "sorry it was just really good" shyly I spoke as I looked down at my hands again.

"It's fine, I'm glad you like it. Do you want some more" nodding my head in embarrassment again. She took my bowl before leaving me in the room with these two boys and honestly if I had to choose who to stay with it would be Shoto I was used to him by now.

While she was gone Natsuo had finished his food and was wiping his mouth which i then began to feel insecure and rushed to wipe my mouth as well.

"So our dad slept with a whore and had you," Natsuo said looking straight at me with a serious face.

Everything changed in that second as he finished that sentence while Fuyumi had walked in and dropped the bowl of food as I stood up and ran towards him. I began to flare up as Shoto held me back.

"You fucking brat. How dare you?"