Chapter 51

The next day, the second day of the trip and everyone was told to be ready and outside at 5:30 am. Most people had trouble getting up cough Mina cough. That girl was scary if you had to wake her up.

I hadn't slept at all last night, my mind kept thinking of that mysteries person with those stitches and burn marks. I had never seen him before but I had a sensation as if I had met him before but I didn't know where.

Standing next to Shoto as class 1A waited for our teacher who was late, I bet he is sleeping still. Hoping that Shoto wouldn't say anything about last night already feeling embarrassed and awkward about it.

Last night was a roller coaster of emotions and I was grateful none of them thought differently of me but that still didn't help with my situation. They thought it was my fears and maybe it was but that demon was too real to be some fear inside me. I would be delusional if I could just be friends with that creature.

"Couldn't sleep?" Shoto asked from beside me as he stared down at me looking at me in the eye. Shoto was really acting like an older brother towards me which I was delighted about.

Rolling my eyes as my hopes for having a silent morning fails "how could you tell?" sarcastically said back but I don't think Shoto picked up on my sarcasm even though it was so obvious.

"You have under-eye bags" he stated with a serious face. Turning to glare at him as I walk over to Mina. I don't have under-eye bags. Stopping in my tracks as I see Mina still in her scary mood and slowly walk towards Momo.

"Momo do I have under-eye bags" nodding her head as she whips out her mirror that she usually carries. "They don't look that bad," Momo said trying to make it better but they were so bad.

A hand slams on my head as I hand Momo back her mirror before she walks off leaving me and this bothersome person alone. Leaning in from behind while I could feel his warm breath on the side of my neck before his arm trail down to my waist. "Fuck them eye backs, you look" leaning to my ear as he finishes his sentence "beauitful" blushing as I try to escape his embrace but he had a tight hold on me.

However, brother to the rescue.

"Let go of her beast," Shoto says coldly as he glares at Katsuki but of course Katsuki wasn't going to let me go that easily so he began shouting.

"You can't fucking tell me what to do" he roared at him but Shoto wasn't backing down.

"She's my sister so let her go or else" shocked by his response as I stop struggling in Katsuki arms as I just stared at Shoto. Laugher comes from behind before I felt a breeze of cold, looking down to see Shoto had trapped Katsuki in ice.

Katsuki was so shocked by my brother's reaction that he had loosened his hold on my giving Shoto the opportunity to grab me and pull me away from Katsuki and closer to him.

"Oi (Y/N) help me" shouting at me as I laugh at him before sticking my tongue at Katsuki as the rest of the class laugh at him but Katsuki wasn't having it and created an explosion destroying the ice.

"I'll get you back icy-hot" he spat at Shoto as our teacher had finally shown up, about time he showed up.

Aizawa Sensei explained what we were going to do and it sounded intense and with an example from Katsuki to show even though it looked like he had improved the distance he had thrown the ball but that wasn't the case. Appearly we had not grown physically but instead emotional and technical and today we were gonna improve on that.

Everyone was told how we were gonna push our limit, me and Shoto sat in boiling scorching water testing the heat of our fire. Compared to Shoto he shot out ice whereas I had shot out all sorts of things like humongous effective dirt walls or vines that stretched far out. In the end, I had created a weird type of forest but instead of leaving it there, Aizawa wanted to see me burn it down.

Doing as I was told I watched the weird creature of a forest burn slowly down. It was sad watching the creature I had created disappear by my hands.

Tearings started slipping out of my eyes as I stared at the flames dances cruelly over the innocent mini forest. "Remember that feeling, that's the feeling that makes us different from the villains" one of the pussy cats has told me before we all had to head back to the main camp.

While walking back my mind wandered back to the figure and who they could have been. I thought they could have been someone we hadn't been introduced to that was here but then again why would they have said that to me.

It could have been a villain that found where we held our camp? But Aizawa had said it was top secret the location. Was there a traitor here.

I can't keep this a secret anymore, I have people here that care about me. I can't go back to what I was.

Rushing to find Katsuki or Shoto.

Finding Kastuki first as I grab ahold of his wrist stopping him from walking but didn't say anything as I waited patiently for the rest of the students to walk past us.

"What the fuck do you want?" He snapped at me as I saw how tired he was from the training. I know he was pushing himself especially after he was supposed to show everyone how much he had improved but in reality, he hadn't that much.

"Yesterday, when I stayed in the forest. There was someone there" pulling his wrist from in between my grip.

"Are you fucking serious?" he stares at me as if he didn't believe me and it hurt, nodding my head at him.

"No one else is here apart from-" covering his mouth with my hand while glaring at him.

"Katsuki do you trust me or not?" I question him staring at him deep in his beauitful ruby eyes that I fell in love with. He lets out a sigh before removing my hand and pulls me close to his body leaving no gap between us.

"Yes, I trust you (Y/N)" he whispers to me before leaning his head on my shoulder.

"There was someone there and they said something to me but that wasn't all of it." Taking a deep breath as the imagine of the person invaded my mind.

"I know them"

I had figured out where I had met that person before and I knew exactly who they were. To say I was shocked when the memory had resurfaced in my mind.

It was as I was watching the flames, the memory had come back. A memory I had forgotten. I knew who that mysterious person was.