Chapter 54

Hey guys, I made a discord server so if you wanna join I'll put it in my profile with the other links :)

https://discord.gg/2ujAGd

In the shadow's of the local park, deep in the trees where no one could see her was a little girl aged 12. She was practising her quirk when she knew it was illegal to do so in public without a licence but that didn't stop her from training her flames that she was told to keep away from the world.

That little girl was (Y/N).

It was afternoon and her mum would be getting home from work now so as she was finishing up her last try at trying to control her flames but it didn't work as the small flame in her hand had a mind of its own choosing its own temperature and how big it would be.

"This is never gonna work if you don't listen to me" the little girl whispered to the flame while it dances in the wind as if it was mocking her.

"You're afraid" A voice echoed from behind a tree as (Y/N) became scared that she would get in trouble for using her quirk. Her mind ran straight to her mum as she thought how her mum was gonna kill her.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone" looking in the direction of the voice stood a man with burn marks and fresh stitches. He looked strange to (Y/N). (Y/N) stuck out her pinky wanting him to promise her that he wouldn't tell anyone to which he wrapped his larger finger around her small ones.

His finger was warm like hers, it was unlike her mum's. (Y/N)'s body had increased in body heat ever since she had discovered her second quirk. He was like her.

"You can't be scared of the flames or else it'll burn you," he told her as he snapped his fingers to show a small blue flame. (Y/N)'s little eyes had grown in size as she watched the flame increase in size at the name's will but then soon went out with another snap of his finger.

"How do you do that?" (Y/N)'s voice held excitement all over it as her eyes sparkled looking at the mysterious man. "Sorry kid but I have to go" his Turquoise stared at the little girl with curiosity as she began to pout at the man in front of her.

"You are like me" (Y/N) spoke surprising the man.

"How so?" she grabbed the mans hand smiling up at him.

"We both have flames and we both have the same lonely look in our eyes" her smile dropped while looking him deep in the eye. Letting his guard down as he gave her a small smile which shocked the girl but made her happy nonetheless.

"It's dangerous to use your quirk in public, people might mistake you for a villain" he spoke coldly as he dropped her hand. Walking towards the way he came but stopped when the girl shouted; "I will never be a villain, I wanna protect everyone. I don't want anyone to cry again and that includes you, stitches."

She spoke with determination as she stared at the man's back feeling frustrated that he would even suggest that to her. The girl couldn't see the man's face but he let out another small smile and a soft chuckle at the nickname she had given him.

"Okay (Y/N) if you say so but I'll give you a bit of advice. When you show everyone those flames of you, miser will follow" and with that, he disappeared into the forest leaving the little girl in fear.

Rushing home to not be late for when her mum would return for work, however, she wouldn't tell her about the strange man.

...

"Guess you were right back then, misery does follow" spoke coldly as I glared at him. I was too naive as a kid to even think he was like me, he was a villain probably even when I met him.

"Always listen to your elders" he smirked at me, scanning to look for an exit out of this to rush to Katsuki's side but stitches were too observed. He was watching my every move, he was making sure I didn't leave his sights.

"So what's your actual name, stitches?" I asked curiously but also a way to distract him or at least let his guard down a bit.

"Sorry kid that's a secret but everyone calls me Dabi" well I guess that's understandable that he wouldn't tell me his real name, he's a villain after all.

Forget this. Rushing into the trees hoping to lose him but as i turned to look back he wasn't chasing me. That's weird, I thought they were after me as well, maybe Katsuki is there the main target they just used me to distract the others but that wasn't going to happen.

I had thought wrong as I heard Dabi shout out something "Mr Compress" and just like that, I was sucked into darkness.

Where am I? I searched the place to find any exit but there was nothing but darkness. Maybe I had collapsed and I was in the nightmare but then again the demon would have appeared by now.

I hope everyone is okay.

Wandering around the empty space, hoping for an escape until I landed on the ground. Looking around my surrounds and notice I was back in the forest but somewhere else and there were more people here.

"(Y/N)" Turning my head to look at the voice, it was Shoto calling my name worried and that's when I noticed the portal forming behind me. "Get out of there" he shouted desperately as he ran towards me but it was gonna be too late.

Just as I was about to use my vines to grab me, Katsuki had appeared in front of me and was being sucked in the portal as well. No, I can't let him go with them.

If it was gonna be me or him going the villain it was gonna be me. I was gonna save him.

Wrapping my vines around Katsuki waist pulling away from me and throwing him towards Shoto stopping his advancement, scared that if he got to close he would be sucked in too.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't let anyone get hurt. You are too important to me" I shouted to them before letting out a smile while they screamed out my name.

"(Y/N) DON'T FUCKING LEAVE ME" Katsuki roared out as tears spilt out of eyes as he tried to rush to me with Shoto next to him. Both of them desperately trying to reach me but it was too late as I was fully pulled into the portal and transported somewhere else.

Waking up in a strange place is scary as it is but waking up in a room full of villains is worse. Way worse. They were all gathered around me as I sat on a wooden chair tied up by rope but I knew I could easily get free by burning it, however, I wouldn't know what to do next.

They were all stronger than me.

I was weak.

"Welcome (Y/N) to the league of villains. It's good to see you again" staring at the blue-haired man the imagines of that day at the mall flashed in my mind.

Why did they want me?

Chapter 55 is on my Patreon, link on my profile.