Chapter 66

Everyone was silent as the stared at me while Katsuki still had exploded coming out of his hands. Funny how they told me to come to calm him down but someone's gonna have to come and calm me down. Glaring at Cho as she tries to hide behind Shoto but I wasn't not letting this fake cause any more trouble.

"Get out from behind him you imposter" shouting loud so everyone can hear what I have to say about her. She clingy to Shoto pretending to be scared but she can't trick me anymore.

"(Y/N) calm down you don't need to go that far, she didn't know you were with Bakugo" someone said but I didn't pay any attention to them as my eyes were glued to hers. "Katsuki" my voice was cold as I said his name causing him to deactivate his quirk and straighten his back as he walked over to me.

"What happened?" one thing I loved about Katsuki is that he never lied and I knew whatever he told me would be the truth. "We got to the door and this fucking bitch surprised me with her crusty lips on mine. Disgusting" he spat out as he glared at her well she coward behind Shoto.

"Okay bitch, first you come here pretending to be something you are not and now you kiss my boyfriend" my voice held venom in it as I walked slowly to her but Shoto stopped me.

"What are you doing? She's our sister" he tried to reason with me but I had enough proof to get rid of her.

"I spoke to Endeavor-" before I could continue both Shoto and Katsuki looked at me in shock. They probably thought I would never speak to him but I'm trying to let go of the hate that controls me.

"-he said that he never slept with anyone else other than mine and yours and I believe him Shoto" he didn't know how to react as he looked back at Cho confused as who to believe but once he looked back at me he knew I was telling the truth.

"Get off me" he spoke as he went to stand beside me glaring at her as she looked around for an escape. "Who are you?" Momo joined in as the whole dorm stared at her.

"Wow, you caught me pretty quick (Y/N) fucking bitch. I was hoping those shits would have kidnapped you but I guess I underestimated you" her innocent act dropped as she showed her true colours.

Gasps were heard around us about the news but with that as a distraction she pushed passed the others getting out of the dorms but I was close behind her.

"Why did you do this?" I shout after her as my hair whip back and forth. "Not everyone is lucky like you to have a caring family" she shouts back as I see a car park on the road.

Before I could even get to her she gets in without another word and that was the last time I ever saw her. The others wanted to call the police but nothing bad happened so if we let her go it would be fine.

I guess she taught me not to take anything for granted as I saw my mum more often and kept her company even got closer to her boyfriend, my homeroom teacher. It was a bit awkward in class but we decided not to tell any of the other students about it.

Walking to school with Katsuki beside me holding my hand, looking behind as I got a strange feeling as if someone was watching me but maybe I was just imagining it. I like to think it might be Dabi looking out for me, after the villain incident I was thankful I met Dabi. I'm now able to control the demon inside of me to become stronger.

Also, my hatred for Endeavor is slowly going but that doesn't mean I'll be friendly with him it just means I'm accepting him as the person who I share DNA with.

This was my story of how I revealed my hidden flames that I had kept for so long but not just that I also learnt to accept it.

Hearing the bell ring as I drag Katsuki to our class as we tried not the be late. Once we arrived at the door he kissed me on the lips leaving the familiar tingly sensation on my lips as my cheeks redden.

Opening the huge door of our classroom and walking to my seat next to my brother. Greeting him with a bright smile as we chat a bit before our teacher walks in a tiny bit late like always.

This was my life now and it was only gonna get better from here.

The end.

Thank you so much for reading this book. The support you guys have been giving me is crazy but I love it and it gives me the motivation to write more for you. :)

My new fanfic is out now it's a Kuroo x Oc and I hope you support me. Next one will be Rin from Blue exorcist!