Chapter 63

Thank you to everyone who sent me happy birthday yesterday :)

Also if you like Haikyuu and Kuroo I started writing a Kuroo fanfic, however, I do have plans to write a rin one very soon but I've had this idea for a long while. It would mean a lot to me if you could support me on there too :)

Cho and I both stared at each other as if challenging the other but another figure entered the scene, behind Cho 'our' brother. Shoto. "(Y/N) can you please take her with you, I need to study and she doesn't want to be alone" he spoke worried to leave her alone but that wasn't the case was it, Cho.

Smiling up at him while nodding my head, yeah sure you can come with me but I'm gonna be watching you. I'll find out what you're planning and I'll expose you.

Fuck. Katsuki was not gonna let this new addition to today but also I can't tell him what I found.

Shoto closed the door as he left for both of us to start getting ready but I could feel her eyes on me, watching me closely. Turning back to her, smiling fakely at her as I waited for her to get ready. What's your next move?

Her mouth opened but closed soon after and carried on getting ready, however, once she was done she looked at me straight in the eye. "Did you happen to see anything on my phone?"

"No why? What would I have seen?" Smirking inside as I saw her visibly panic slightly.

"Let's go, Katsuki is waiting for us" walking to the front door where he should be waiting for me but once he saw her with me I could see the rage in his eyes. "Oh fuck no" he shouted as he pointed at her while she just looked around innocently like she didn't know.

Katsuki stomped up to us grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the side, "what the fuck is she doing here?" he whispered shout to me.

"I found something" I smirked at him which cause him to smirk back but before I could tell him we were interpreted by none other than her. Cho. "Guys let's go" she complained as she pulled on my wrist, letting out a sigh as we all stepped out of the dorm and into the world where anything could happen.

Walking down the street as I tried thinking of what we would do today until we pass by the cinema. "Let's go here" just as I was gonna say something that girl beat me to it. Katsuki looked to me waiting for a response "um sure why not."

"Omg we should watch (romance movie), I really want to see it" Cho shouted in excitement as both I and Katsuki stood looking disgusted by the idea.

I liked romance the genre but not as a movie. Reading a romance book, yeah give me the book. Watch a romance anime, yep move over. But a movie with real people, nope I'm good. Sorry Katsuki, we are gonna have to suffer through this movie.

"Fuck n-" grabbing his hand as I dragged him more into the building so we could pay. "Sorry but we have to do this" his head dropped as he followed behind with Cho jumping in excitement.

We were at the counter picking our seats but when we got to pay, I felt like I was gonna flare-up. "I kinda don't have any money" this bitch try to act cute well telling us that she has no money to watch the movie she wants to fucking watch.

Katsuki tightens his grip on my hand trying to calm me down from flaring up but I just wanted to knock her out. "Fine I'll pay for you," I said through gritted teeth but before I could take out my money Katsuki stepped in front of me with his card and paid for all of us.

Once we walked away from there I looked at him still not able to speak, he just paid for both me and my 'sister'. He kissed the top of my head while smirking "your welcome." Pinching him which made his smirk disappear "why did you do that?" I pouted up to him.

"Because I'm not gonna let my girl waste her hard own money on this bitch" he glared at Cho while she just pouted at us. "I need to go to the bathroom" nodding her head as we go to sit down on some seats "wait for me" she shouts as she rushes to the bathroom.

"So what did you found on that bitch" Katsuki asked me once she was out of our sights. This was the perfect time to talk.

"I found her phone and on there was a message saying How's the plan going?"

"That bitch, she faking everything"

"We don't know for sure, I need more proof" as if an idea had popped in Katsuki he smirked at me before speaking.

"Text your older sister, she was alive while you were born and she might have some information that will help you" hugging Katsuki as I take out my phone to text Fuyumi.

"I'm back" Putting my phone away quickly so she couldn't see anything, grabbing ahold of both me and Katsuki's arm as she stood in the middle pulling us to the room where the movie would be playing. Ugh.

I wasn't even able to sit next to my boyfriend as she squeezed herself in between us. This was gonna be one long movie.

And it was. The movie was now finished and I hated every minute of it, I knew exactly what was gonna happen and it was cringy. This is why I don't ever watch romance movies like this.

Looking to Katsuki to see him sleeping away, lucky him. I tried to sleep but this girl kept shaking me every time I closed my eyes.

We got out of the room and left the movies, "I think you should check your messages" Looking up at Katsuki, totally forgetting about that, moving slightly away from Cho to read the message without having to worry about her looking over at it.

Come over

Nodding my head at Katsuki before smiling at Cho, "I have to go somewhere but Katsuki will take you back to the dorms" glaring at Katsuki to make sure he actually takes her there and not just leave her somewhere.

Cho was texting on her phone as I waved to Katsuki well walking in the direction of the Todoroki. I thought things were going my way but little did I know what would come soon.