Chapter 16

We were waiting for the rest of the other students to cross the finishing line and I was sat next to Izuku. "(Y/N) can I speak to you?" A cold voice came from behind me and as I turned around my whole body froze. Standing there was Shoto. Did he see what I did? Is he gonna ask me about it? I'm not gonna deal with family drama right now.

"Haha um sorry I have to go" I stuttered as I quickly ran over to Kastuki and dragged him away from Kirishima saying a fast apologise unsure if he understood me. Pulling him away from everyone else and I could see the annoyance all over his face.

"shoto brother wanted to speak to me" rushing out the words without breathing. Hand slammed down on my shoulders and began shaking me violently. "What the fuck are you saying? Is this about you using your quirk? Are you backing out now loser?"

"No. I'm just not ready to face the whole family drama of this. Shoto wanted to speak to me. Do you think he has some idea of it?"

"Are you fucking stupid? There are other out there that has a fire quirk"

"Okay but do they fucking look like he's fucking father" I shouted at him in my panic. "I'm literally a female version of Endeavor. Same eyes. Same hair. Same quirk." I said slightly calming down pointing to each feature of me.

"Who fucking-" before he could finish what he was saying all the students were told the next stage of the festival was about to be decided. Walking back to the others, I could feel his stare on me looking at me his cold eyes but there was one more stare on me and I was afraid to look up to face that maybe he saw what happened.

"Cavalry battle"

After everything was explained everyone looked straight at Izuku due to his huge amount of points.

Everyone began to crowd around Katsuki and pushed me away but I didn't mind and I started walking to my destination, however, before I could get there I was dragged back.

"Katsuki, I'm not being on your team," I said not even having to look back but he turned me around himself "huh why the fuck not?"

" I'm not just gonna keep depending on my boyfriend all the time that's why I'm gonna be on a different team and don't go easy on me"

Looking down at me he smirked "ha fine this will be fun destroying you" holding out his hand to me which I grabbed feeling his warmth and shaking it. However, for payback, I pulled him down to my level and kissed his cheek before turning away and walking off with a red face so he didn't see but I knew for a fact everyone was looking at his bright face.

1 point for me. Smirking to myself I carried on walking to the person I was gonna join their team.

"Watch next team loser" I hear his shout from behind me. Oops looks like I got the hedgehog riled up.

"Hey," I said as I tapped their shoulder "(Y/N) join my team please"

Smiling at Izuku, "that's why I'm here" With your quirk, we can do this especially with that new pilar trick you used." Nodding my head as I looked at the other people on our team. Uraraka and Tokoyami.

Gazing behind me, I could see my childhood friend getting along with her classmates and coming up with a plan. No matter what happens we will always be friends even if we grow a bit distant. Kinda my fault but I'll fix it.

"3..2..1 START"

The battle began and just like we predicted everyone looked straight at us like we were prey. Dark shadow was defending from the front while me and Uraraka were on the sides with Izuku on top. However, we were sinking it was one of class B quirk but lucky for them they had me. "Hold on everyone" I shouted as I began to raise the roots from the ground lifted us up while dark shadow dodges another team's attack on us.

Once we landed back on the ground with the help of Uraraka another team came straight at us giving us no break. Shoji with Mineta and Tsuyu in his um wings like things but quickly created a dirt pillar to avoid their attack, however, that still didn't give us a break as Katsuki came charging at us.

"You thought" I whispered while smirk as Izuku called out for Tokoyami who called for dark shadow and defended us from his explosion causing him to fall but Sero caught him. Cheap trick. Too reckless.

Back on the ground, standing in front of my half-brother's team I just hope we could get past this one as we did with the others there wasn't much time left.

Covering themself with a blanket Momo made, I had a rough idea of what they were planning. Immediately pulling up a dirt wall between us and the rest of the team to avoid the electric shock. Kaminari was now out then, no more quirk use for him.

Rounding the wall they came charging at us full force using Ida's speed that no one knew he could move that fast our team was in shock as they moved past us as Shoto grabbed our headband.

1 minute left. No, we are not gonna lose.

We charged towards them, getting ready to use my flames if needed. I'm not going down just yet.

Just a split second, I saw Shoto use his left side where his flames are but his face after was in shock but yet as if he was disappointed and angry in himself. However, Izuku grabbed the headband but it wasn't enough points but lucky for us we have a smart bird on our team. Tokoyami had grabbed an extra headband which let us move on to the final event.

Glancing at Katsuki I could see the angry in his eyes that he wasn't first but when he looked at me smirking at him.

"I'm gonna beat you" I mouthed to him before blowing a kiss to him. Laughing to myself as I saw him making his way to me but I ran away until I spotted Shoto.

"No..How could I let that...It's just what my old man expected"

He's talking about our-I mean his dad. I wonder what he had to deal with as a kid with a father who was the number two hero. I bet it wasn't easy but didn't he have everything.

Still watching him without him noticing me, he takes Izuku somewhere and that's when Kastuki reaches me still annoyed but I quickly silence him and tell him to follow me.

I know I shouldn't follow him but I'm his sister well half-sister and what do siblings do best. They are incredibly nosy.