S2 Chapter 16

I would like to say sorry for how rushed this is, I know this isn't my best writing but I will rewrite everything in this book soon. I've already started rewriting water.

"Eraserhead" Dabi was the first one to speak as him, and Toga stood behind me in a fight stance prepared for anything to happen. Shota walked more into the light, allowing us to see how he didn't bring anything to defend himself with. "So it's true, you really did join the league of villains" there was no emotion in his eyes, it was blank. 

"I didn't have another choice; I would have been gone to jail for-" taking a deep breath not bothered to finish my sentence, glancing away from him. "There is always another choice, but you picked the easier options, everyone would have fought for you and defended you, but you didn't give us a chance." I know they would have, but what would happen to them if they defended a murder, their hero careers could be jeopardised. Shota tried to step closer to me, but Dabi stood in front of me, creating distance between the two of us.

Putting my hand on Dabi's shoulder as I step out from behind him, "Shota, look at me and tell me you could actually see me being a hero. I'm a demon!" I shouted the last part at him as my eyes began to change colour, "who would ever let their lives rest in a demon's hand." There was no more running from her; we were one in the same body. I had to accept her.

"(Y/N) why did you give in?" Feeling rage at his words, Activating my quirk, causing vines to grab around his body, holding him in place. "I didn't give in; it's always been like this. From the first moment she awake, I've never had control" I shouted at him, he thinks it's so easy to hold back every second of the day. My mind and body are continuously drained. "Stop this! Do you think your mum would have wanted you to be like this?" He screamed at me, walking passed Dabi getting close to him.

"Don't you think I already know that? But there was nothing that could prevent this outcome. We are enemies now, so stop going easy on me. I know you could have gotten out of this already" turning my back on him as I let him go.

"All your ties will be broke from now on; you still have time. You can still come back to us, please (Y/N) don't do this!" He rushed towards me, but Dabi pushed him into the wall. I tried not to care, but they were still people I loved. "It's fine Dabi" he nodded his head "where is she?" I asked as I stared into his pained eyes.

"She's dead. Your mum is dead."