Chapter 42

Chapters might be short as I'm going on holiday today. Also if you have read my other books you would know I haven't finished aqua and I decided that I would start writing it again. 

The day where the dream changed was nearly a month ago and I had still no answers to the questions I had. I even tried communicating with the demon in the dreams but they would no reply. I had searched everywhere, online and even in libraries and nothing. Maybe a teacher knew but I was too afraid to say anything imagine how a pro-hero would react to a future hero having a demon in them.

But that wasn't that only bad thing in my life, I had only one week left till the exams and I had only studied for a bit. I was 100% I was gonna fail but I still had a week and it was time to ask for help.

As I scanned the room I could see the panic in everyone even the ones who had studied as for the ones who didn't study at all they were about ready for there deaths.

I had a solution one I could use to help me to not fail. I have a boyfriend who was smart and got good grades until me. Stepping towards his desk as I felt someone follow behind me, "ask him to tutor me too?" Kirishima whispered as I felt his hot breath on my neck but Bakugo quickly noticed us.

"Oi gets away from her shitty hair" he shouted while glaring at us but mainly Kirishima. He jumped surprised but moved away as we carried on walking slowly towards him as if we were heading towards a lion den.

Once we reached him, I tried to pull a cute face as I pouted with Kirishima following my lead. " Kastuki, could you be an amazing boyfriend and help your less intelligent girlfriend and your best friend" trying to sound nice as I possibly could but of course even though admitting that he was technically smarter than me he was not having it.

"Say the three words in front of everyone," he said staring at me while Kirishima stood confused by what he meant but I knew too well what he proposed.

"and that shitty hair isn't my best friend" he spat out as he looked at him but I knew he was. Kirishima knew how Katsuki could be and didn't mind the comment and just smiled.

"Now fucking say it" I thought I had gotten away with it but nope nothing would get past this boy. "I love you" I whispered as I looked at him but of course he wasn't gonna accept it as he smirked. "Louder"

"Huh, no you can't make me," I said a bit too loud and got the whole classes attention. No, what I wanted at all. Kirishima just stood there doing nothing to help while Katsuki stood up "I won't help you otherwise" he whispered before facing the class "everyone fucking listens" he shouted as he turned to me and whispered in my ear "go on princess" but before moving away he bit the top of my ear making me blush.

Never had he ever done that and he had never called me a nickname before. What was he doing? Was he trying to make me even more embarrassed? But two can play that game, standing up tall as I tried to let my nerves get to me well I opened my mouth and let the words flow out.

"I love Katsuki Bakugo"

Everyone was shocked, not expecting me to say something so bold as I looked for Shoto but just found him giving death glares to Katsuki. Not saying anything as i looked towards Katsuki to see him smirk.

Of course, he would. He didn't do this to embarrass me, I now know he did it to show all the boys in class that I only wanted him and no one else. That I was mine only.

"That was so manly" Kirishima cried out as he wiped his tears away while the some of my classmates started to teasing me but what else did I expect.

"I'll help you losers study till you die"