Chapter 36

Standing in the middle of a white plain room wondering where I was, walking towards one of the pure white walls trying to find some escape to this but as soon as my finger brushed the hard concrete wall. The floor underneath me disappeared and I begin falling down the darkness. It felt as if I was trapped here countless falling waiting for the drop but nothing happened.

Looking up as I watched while I grew further and further away from the bright white room. Then the room was out of my sight and I was covered on darkness with nowhere to look. What is this place? What is happening?

But that didn't matter as I turned to look downwards to see the floor approaching fast and if I didn't think fast I was gonna die. I tried using my power but nothing worked. The fear of crashing in my mind as I closed my eyes waiting for it to happen.

I don't even remember what happened last before this. But that didn't matter as I continued falling until I heard voices.

"You are not my sister"

That's Shoto's voice.

"Daughter of a whore"

Natsuo

Why was this happening? Crying drip down my face falling alongside me in this pit of utter darkness.

Why were they saying all these mean things to me? It hurts. It wasn't my fault or mums. We did nothing wrong. I'm sorry I was born but I'm going to be a hero. It wasn't their fault either. They didn't mean those things it's because they were angry. They said sorry and now we are a family. They didn't know any better because of him. He did this to us. Wiping my tears as I opened my eyes as I felt the familiar warmth of the fire on my eyes.

It's his fault.

E n d e a v o r

"I hate him" I screamed out loud no one as I felt the rage inside of me turn into pure power to use and was no longer afraid of the fall as I lit up in flames. I could feel the power run through my ruins as I manipulated the fire to use as wings to glide down to the ground.

My feet crashed onto the floor as the room turned into a deep red with blood dripping from the walls as the angry inside of me grew. Strangely there was one object in the room, a mirror, walking up slowly to it. My whole body from head to toe was blazing in flames but that wasn't the surprising bit. My eyes had turned black, I didn't even recognise who I was anymore. With no control over my body, I opened my mouth to speak words I never thought I would.

"I'm gonna kill him" smirking as the room returned back to the familiar darkness.

Opening up my eyes to immediately close them due to the blinding light from the room. Once I was used to it, I looked around to see I was in a hospital room as I kept breathing rapidly. What was that dream?

Mirror. I need a mirror. Looking around the room to see none so jumping out of the bed ripping the things that were attached to me. Rushing out of the room, to see Endeavor talking to a doctor but ignoring his shouts for me as I crashed into some people before finding the bathroom.

Bathroom definitely has a mirror, right?

Slamming the door open to see the mirror and walking slowly up to it sighing as I saw my reflection. It was my normal self. Why did i have that dream?

Why did I say those words?

"I'm gonna kill him"

The words replay in my mind as I try to splash water on me hoping to forget it all. I know I hate Endeavor but I wouldn't ever kill him, right?

No, I wouldn't. I'm gonna be a hero.

Little did I know that something had changed in me and it was not for the good.