ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

━━🌹 ━━

━━🌹 ━━

(𝗬/𝗻)'𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗔𝗔𝟮𝟵

━━🌹 ━━

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ."

ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛɪɴᴀ ᴘᴇʀʀɪ

━━🌹 ━━

Stars are one of the many things that exist in this incredible realm and not back in my dreadful homeland. I have come to love them, so every night I sit on the roof of my hut to silently admire them in the black skies, allowing myself to recall all the choices I have made in the past; there are many things I regret, but they are outweighed by all of the right choices I have made.

The best decision I made was staying by my best friend's side during the darkest parts of both our lives, but the worst was leaving him behind when I thought he was better off without me. 

It's now been sixteen years since I last saw the eldest son of the Demon King. These past sixteen years have been peaceful for me but also so very painful. Being away from my best friend, not having him by my side, has left a gaping hole within me that just refuses to mend and heal.

But I've heard news of him recently and it seems he's finally come out of the shadows to once again show his true colours to all the races of Britannia. Whispers of his abnormal strength and young appearance have reached me which is why I'm certain it's him. The former leader of the Ten Commandments was never one to hide away so easily.

Perhaps it is also time for me to leave the safety of my hut and return to the lands I first stepped into more than 3,000 years ago. Just like my best friend, I find it quite difficult to conceal myself.