ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! So apparently the sequel to the movie Cursed by Light is the series Four Knights Of Apocalypse which is based on the next generation of the SDS world but I don't really know what happens in this series and I had already planned out an epilogue so I'm afraid I won't be continuing My Heartless Prince based on the Four Knights Of Apocalypse storyline.

But for now, please enjoy this new chapter! ❤

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇ." 

x ᴀᴍʙᴀꜱꜱᴀᴅᴏʀꜱ

"She's fading away!" I hear Oriana cry out but her voice sounds like it's so far away as I splutter out blood from my mouth, still shocked at what just happened.

"My magic is not working!" my mother screams and I can feel her hands holding the back of my head. "I can't lend her any of my strength. I don't understand."

"It's because of the curse. Mother, what are you doing?" I hear Zeldris question in horror.

"I am the only one who has the power to keep her alive," she answers him with a small grunt.

"You'll kill yourself at the amount of energy you're giving her!" Zeldris shouts. "Mother, stop!"

"I have lived my life," Oriana says quietly. "Let her live hers now."

No. Stop. Oriana. Please.

I can't have any more deaths on my hands.

My mind is suddenly filled with so many memories that are not mine.

What is going on?

***

Do you truly love me?

What kind of question is that?

My King, please. Tell me the truth.

You will always have my seven hearts in your hands, Oriana dear.

***

Brother, what does it mean to love someone?

Why are you asking me that?

I was only just curious.

Love will only get us killed, Zeldris.

***

I absolutely hate this.

I know you do, Young Master Zeldris. But you must do this.

But it hurts so much. Can I not take a break?

No, my Prince. Not now.

***

Would you call me insane if I fell in love with our fiercest warrior?

Yeah, because that's me?

Not you, brother! (Y/n)!

She would destroy you.

***

Our eldest son is getting out of hand!

Because you have kept him in chains the moment he was born! What were you expecting?