ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! I cannot wait to write the next couple of chapters :) I am so excited to write the chapters based on the new movie!

Anyways, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ?" 

ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʟᴏᴏꜱᴇ

"Enough!" Cath yells, outraged, as he quickly pounces on us but my best friend immediately intervenes, jumping in front of me, and strikes back.

Alright, I say, stumbling back as my friends continue to attack the giant cat. So what exactly are your powers, Seth?

"My powers?" Seth hums and starts to crack my knuckles which causes me to wince inwardly. "I don't actually have any physical attacks—"

What? I shriek. 

"Hmm?" Seth chuckles darkly. "Who needs those when you have words?"

I scoff. Oh, yeah. What do you propose? Talk our way out of this?

"Exactly!" Seth says excitedly and claps my hands together. "We're gonna talk so much that it'll drive my little brother insane!"

If I had control over my own body, I would have slapped my forehead. This is just great.

"Isn't it though?" Seth croons as he continues to watch my friends struggle to kill Cath. "Hmm, and what might you be looking at?"

My head turns to the side to see Zeldris staring at me, his face blank. "You obviously," he murmurs and doesn't look away. "You're talking to (Y/n) right now, aren't you?"

"I am!" Seth answers and bounces over to him, my hands grabbing onto his shoulders. "Do you know she likes to call you her heartless Prince?"

Seth! I scream at the same time Zeldris smiles softly.

"I know she does," he says quietly. "It's her little nickname for me."

"You two are so cute," Seth coos as he squashes Zeldris's adorable cheeks with my fingers. "I can't wait to see what your children look like!"

Zeldris's tiny face reddens in my hands but his jade eyes shine with amusement.

"Woah!" I hear my best friend cry out suddenly and we turn to see Merlin has used the ancient time spell she used on Meliodas when we were trying to stop him from absorbing all of the Commandments. 

"What the heck? Cath stopped moving," Diane exclaims as everyone comes to a halt.

"I've suspended time on him," Merlin states. "But the curse I've used is unstable. Possibly due to the effect of Chaos. He'll likely recover sometime in the near future. Perhaps in a few decades, perhaps in a few centuries, who knows?"

"Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there," Meliodas says as Elizabeth stands next to him.

"Yes, whatever happens, we'll be fine. As long as we fight together," Elizabeth says determinedly and then smiles at her lover. "Now, let's all go home."

Several months later

"They look beautiful," I whisper as I stare in awe at how good Meliodas and Elizabeth look in their wedding outfits.

"You will too when it's time for our wedding," Zeldris says and kisses me on the cheek affectionately. "Trust me."

"I already picked a dress!" I blurt out as he chuckles and presses his soft lips on my temple, not moving them.