ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Thank you so much for the 65,7k reads and 2,68k votes! 

I really am so happy with how this story has turned out and I'm not joking around when I say that all of your comments made a huge difference; they honestly urged me to write even more chapters and to keep this story going at an adequate pace. And I really am shocked with the number of reads and votes this story has gotten over the past two weeks!

In this chapter, Mael teases (Y/n) about how her English has changed and that's a personal joke for me because I noticed at the start of this story that (Y/n), and to a certain extent Zeldris as well, spoke and thought so formally. Instead of saying something like 'she's going to', I tended to write 'she is going to'. I am cringing so hard now that I've checked some of my old chapters 😖

Anyways, a reminder just in case anyone has forgotten: this epilogue will not be based on the Four Knights of the Apocalypse! But because of the final episode in Dragon's Judgement, I know that Meliodas and Elizabeth's son is called Tristan and I found some Manga spoilers about Ban and Elaine's son called Lancelot. 

Anyways, other than that, please enjoy the last chapter of My Heartless Prince! ❤

"ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ." 

ᴀᴠʀɪʟ ʟᴀᴠɪɢɴᴇ

14 years later

Mael's POV

"This isn't working!" the youngest child of the Royal Demon family yells in frustration as he throws his head back, his fingers digging into his scalp. "Why isn't it working?"

"Easy there, young one," I try to calm him down but he roars in anger and falls to the ground. "It takes time so you can't—"

"It's been three years since I first got these powers!" he yells as he whips his head up to look at me, his expression almost frenzy. "And I still haven't been able to even summon my damn powers!"

"Like Uncle Mael said," a flat voice answers him, "it will only take time, not your silly tantrums."

"Like you're one to talk," the young boy snaps and glares at his older sister who's sitting on one of the rocks. "You have control over both Mama's Dark Shadows and Papa and Uncle Meliodas's Hellblaze!"

She shrugs. "I work hard."

The Prince next to me visibly grits his teeth and takes a step towards his sibling but I instantly hold out a hand in front of his face to stop him.

I look over to his two older sisters, sighing. "Really now, you two. Coming here to Purgatory with your little brother was a really bad idea. I hope you asked your parents' permission before you did."

All of them stay silent at this and I instinctively let out another heavy sigh. Honestly, you would've thought that these three would be more careful and responsible considering who their parents are.

A bottle of ale catches my eye and I quickly say, "Where did you get that?"

The quieter sister answers, "She snuck it out of the bar."

"Oi!" her older sister snaps. "You need to stop doing that! No one likes a tattletale."

"Not if it concerns alcohol for under-aged individuals like you," I say firmly and make my way to her.

🎉 You've finished reading ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ | ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ 🎉